FEAR OF AN ALIEN INVASION HITS THE U.K

Share your news storys
Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:13 pm

was in THE SCUM newspaper again yesterday. sumthing about some top R.A.F. boyo chasing UFO's in the early 80's. and NO i don't pay for the SCUM newspaper i nick it of people who pay for it face1 :po :oops: :m just incase ur wondering why i would slag a paper i buy. auld rupert is rich enough with out my 30 scoop in his pocket the c--t
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:22 pm

You Lie
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:03 pm

that's slander! see you in court bitch :du :m1 :smiley_tosserJPG:

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:14 am

Robbie: Alien abduction?

(Friday September 19, 2008 05:58 PM)

Robbie Williams could be abducted by aliens and "come back as an ambassador for their race", an expert claims.

The UK pop star, who is known to have become increasingly fascinated with UFOs in recent months, has been warned he is in danger of being taken from Earth.

Michael Luckman, Director of the New York Centre For Extraterrestrial Research, explained: "Robbie is now becoming a point man for contact with extraterrestrials.

"None of the experiences I've seen are in the same category of what Robbie appears to have experienced. Robbie could easily disappear and then come back as an ambassador for their race."

Luckman warned the singer that his attitude to the phenomenon puts him even more in the firing line. "He's unusually pro-active, even putting his musical career on hold.

"And he is more likely to make contact because of where he is spiritually - he takes it to the max", he continued.

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:28 pm

face1 face1 face1 face1 face1 Williams is nothing more than a Stokie loving wee bitch face1 face1 face1 face1

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:05 am

Thats what i thought lol

MasterSamWise
AKA The Thinker

Post by MasterSamWise » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:36 am

[align=center]Project blue beam anyone?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b_xDpqSTNEQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b_xDpqSTNEQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/align]

Whether or not it is a coincidence with the much talked of alien "visitation" tomorrow, it is interesting that the BBC have started a new feature today (13th October) called Alien Invaders!

www.bbc.co.uk/alieninvaders

Admittedly this is in relation to Japanese Knotweed today but it is still a method of confirming in our minds that ALIENS WILL INVADE! Now they are following this up with talk of Doctor Who fighting invading aliens (he is a guest on the show today).

Coincidences...maybe, but nonetheless interesting that the talk of alien invasion is making it into the MAINSTREAM news AGAIN!
Last edited by MasterSamWise on Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
We create our own reality

MasterSamWise
AKA The Thinker

Post by MasterSamWise » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:37 am

[align=center]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FKYQdifBuWs&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FKYQdifBuWs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/align]
We create our own reality

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:34 am

Oh aye that's why Oct the 14th is a date that was in my head over the weekend. I was trying to remember why thought it might have been a big boxing match or something so looked up the sports channels and everything and couldn't see nothing! Then read this lol cheers for solving that prob cause it was at the back of my head and couldn't for the life of me remember why! Heard and read about this last month 'The alien Invasion' today. I haven't turned on the radio or tv yet (daytime tv bad for ur mental health) do anything else but watch daytime tv people (sure night-time is not much better but still better than daytime tv). So here's watching the skies today then......oh it's overcast as usual face1 face1 face1 aw well!!!

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:31 pm

You split my side sometimes, how you doing i heard the throut was bad, STOP EATING THE CHLID'S FIZZY SWEETS face1 :du :hot :Smiley_explode: :bu

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:25 am

aye getting better went to the doc and he took pity on me and did'nt send me to the royal to get my tonsils whipped out! gave me a dose of penicillin instead but if any more probs then out they come :po and naw i love them sweets me :1w

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:46 pm

Its all so very clear now...The vatican talking about aliens,The worldwide economic crash,you know people always turn to god when experience fear and now mainstream newspapers openly publising details.

War against Iran,food stortages,natural disasters,economic meltdown and then just before planet becomes some baron dustbowl a fake alien invasion and one world government and the whole things starts again

We need to keep a diary of these sightings to see what pattern occurs?

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:45 pm

aye at times like these you can do one of two things things...get angry or sing 'ka-ra-sa-ra' i've tried both and nothing changed mind. sure grin and bear it dude, old stiff upper lip, bit of the Dunkirk spirit, know what i mean! the yanks i p---ed em!

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:54 am

A passenger jet coming in to land at Heathrow Airport had a near miss with a UFO, according to newly-released Ministry of Defence files. Skip related content
'Near Miss With UFO At Heathrow'

The captain of the Alitalia airliner was so concerned he shouted "look out" to his co-pilot after seeing the brown missile-shaped object shoot past them overhead.

The mysterious incident near Lydd in Kent in 1991 was thoroughly investigated by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and the military.

But having ruled out the object being a missile, weather balloon or space rocket, the MoD closed the inquiry and left the matter unsolved.

The unexplained close encounter is one of many recounted in military UFO documents now made available online by the National Archives.

Documents show the McDonnell Douglas MD80 aircraft was en route from Milan to Heathrow at 22,000ft with 57 people on board when pilot Achille Zaghetti saw the strange object 1,000ft above him.

He recounted: "At once I said, 'look out, look out,' to my co-pilot, who looked out and saw what I had seen.

"As soon as the object crossed us I asked to the ACC (area control centre) operator if he saw something on his screen and he answered 'I see an unknown target 10nm (nautical miles) behind you'."

The files show that Southern TV broadcast a story about a 14-year-old boy who reported seeing a missile flying at low level before climbing through the cloud and disappearing on the same evening.

An unnamed Whitehall official wrote: "It is our intention to treat this sighting like that of any other Unidentified Flying Object and therefore we will not be undertaking any further investigation."

There were a number of other similar incidents recorded in the same year.

On June 17, 1991 four passengers onboard a Dan Air Boeing 737 saw a "wingless projectile" pass beneath the aircraft as it climbed from Gatwick Airport headed for Hamburg.

And on July 15 the pilot of a Britannia Airways 737 reported seeing a "small black lozenge-shaped object" travelling at speed as they approached Gatwick

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:59 am

Eyewitnesses told Sky News that up to 70 bright circular objects could be seen near Halesowen.

Stunned residents watched in disbelief, convinced they were viewing an extra-terrestrial spectacle.

Each object was encircled with lights and had lights in the middle, according to witness Steven Randall who lives in Halesowen with is wife and three children.

He said: "This was incredible and so spectacular. The lights seem to climb into the sky to the north of us, just before 8pm last night.

"A neighbour had shouted for us to come and look. There were so many objects. From a distance they looked like bubbles rising in a fizzy drink.

"Then they came towards us and flew right over the top. Some were so close they were almost touching and were only a hundred feet or so above us.

"The objects were absolutely silent and travelling at probably twice the speed of a normal aircraft.

"They were all circular and had 13 to 15 lights around the rim. Each had lights in the centre which were flashing on and off. They went south at a terrific speed."

Birmingham International airport is to the east of the sightings, but according to Mr Randall, the flight path comes nowhere near the houses.

"Aircraft are not allowed to fly over this area. We regularly see air traffic in the distance and I can assure you that this was something very different," he said.

Air traffic control at Birmingham International airport had nothing on their radar to suggest anything out of the ordinary.

A Ministry of Defence spokesman said that independent experts have concluded there are straightforward explanations behind alleged UFO reports, such as aircraft lights or natural phenomena.

Reports of UFOs were examined by the MoD solely to establish whether UK airspace may have been compromised by hostile or unauthorised military activity.

If required, sighting reports are examined with the assistance of the Department's air defence experts. Unless there is evidence of a potential threat, no further work is undertaken to identify the nature of each sighting reported.

The MoD has no other interest or role regarding UFO matters and does not consider questions regarding the existence or otherwise of extraterrestrial life-forms.

Eyewitness Steve Randall believes defence officials will be very interested when they see the video.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20081219/...s-45dbed5.html

[align=center]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RuziCW-ZwDY&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RuziCW-ZwDY&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XevJR7biQE8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XevJR7biQE8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/align]