CELEB MUM OF THE YEAR WINNER TWO YEARS IN A ROW

Share your news storys
Rossco
Roving Reporter

CELEB MUM OF THE YEAR WINNER TWO YEARS IN A ROW

Post by Rossco » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:26 pm

Any wonder Britain is in the state it is in when people like this win 'Celebrity Mum of the year' twice in a row. I mean really think about it cause kids are having kids now and people in the media give this cretin, coke EDIT, piss head awards! Any wonder there is 10 year olds running around knifing each other to death! Not making light of this fact cause it runs deep. Poverty, poor eduction etc etc are the main reason but this shit here does not help at all cause anyone can can i kid if their bits work right so how many off them people having kids look up to trash like this? I'd say quite a few. And why was she allowed on morning tv clearly drunk?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rym2Kpdfsdc&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rym2Kpdfsdc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:10 am

Abit stern but i give you credit for your openness but unfortunately not the edit , as i have said before try and keep these posts in the forum that support the language :smiley_bigthumbup: Eye  on you
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk