Test.

Have your say on topic's that might be affecting you and the Town

Moderators: Lynn_D, mstewart27

asma

Post by asma » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Ronski wrote:You dont need user name and password to browse the F2 just go to the forum index there you can see all, as its still not quite ready for the change over , send a private message to the administrator to get log on details :1w b1 b1 :1w :1w moderator - Ronski

As I indicated earlier f2 seems an improvement on f1 and as there will be a change over planned soon I will await for logging on instructions with everyone else. Your remark regarding the self publicly putting down the forum is quite amusing and as can be seen from the traffic over the past months people are not joining in for a chat to any of the numerous sites. So old chap publicly do tell in what manner I have put down the forum.

asma.

asma

Post by asma » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:42 pm

BASEL wrote:Yep i know about the traffic, its always quite after christmas, the reason for the new forum is for a much improved version of the software to be implemented with better features for the end user

One does appreciate the time and effort setting up and being chief bottle washer for internet forums, maybe Ronski could spend a few hours at the Saturday market in the Square and distribute leaflets informing the locals where to find Ards Forum. On second thoughts maybe a call to motor mouth Nolan could perk up things, and Ards Forum could be the biggest show in town.

asma.

Ronski
Ards Forum Reporter and Backbone

Post by Ronski » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:36 pm

yes ill come over from the light house and give out flyer's lol NOT..................... But again since you are local why dont you do it and recieve an award for doing so :1w :1w b1 b1 b1 b1 :1w :1w :1w :1w :1w
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

What you do today,might burn your arse tomorrow.

asma

Post by asma » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:32 pm

Ronski wrote:yes ill come over from the light house and give out flyer's lol NOT..................... But again since you are local why dont you do it and recieve an award for doing so :1w :1w b1 b1 b1 b1 :1w :1w :1w :1w :1w
Howzit Ronski, I had no idea you had a lofty perch and wonder if you can see the jokes on the hill from where you are, seems like the butcher boy might give the whole thing the chop which would probably play into the hands of the T-shuck and give Gordon the best present he has had for a long time. I think the cheapest way to distribute AF’s leaflets would be to give them to that bint who sits out side Page One flogging magazines, or just leave a bunch of them on the counter at Joe’s Hot Spot.

asma.

Ronski

Post by Ronski » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Im at a loss there as im not a big reader of book's, but yes that would do the job lol :1w b1 b1 b1 face1 face1 face1 :1w :1w drunck 1 :1w
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:35 pm

asma wrote:
Ronski wrote:yes ill come over from the light house and give out flyer's lol NOT..................... But again since you are local why dont you do it and recieve an award for doing so :1w :1w b1 b1 b1 b1 :1w :1w :1w :1w :1w
Howzit Ronski, I had no idea you had a lofty perch and wonder if you can see the jokes on the hill from where you are, seems like the butcher boy might give the whole thing the chop which would probably play into the hands of the T-shuck and give Gordon the best present he has had for a long time. I think the cheapest way to distribute AF’s leaflets would be to give them to that bint who sits out side Page One flogging magazines, or just leave a bunch of them on the counter at Joe’s Hot Spot.

asma.
i feel i need a degree in cryptology to understand your posts :mrgreen:
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

asma

Post by asma » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:57 pm

BASEL wrote:
asma wrote:

asma.
i feel i need a degree in cryptology to understand your posts :mrgreen:
To be honest I had not given it much thought whether one could follow my humble input or not, then on the hand assuming all the members are reading everything which is posted it seems odd that no one has bothered to mention it. Still, back to the more important things concerning our little patch of Christian Ulster, putting aside which foot the jokers on the hill dig with do you think considering all the mid night oil they have burnt are their brains still working for the benefit of the peasants .

asma.

asma

Post by asma » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:01 pm

Ronski wrote:Im at a loss there as im not a big reader of book's, but yes that would do the job lol :1w b1 b1 b1 face1 face1 face1 :1w :1w drunck 1 :1w

When you have some time to spare have a shufty at http://www.vpike.com/

asma.

Ronski

Post by Ronski » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:59 am

Yes some one has put cryptic reply's in the forum in the past but nobody answered them back so it just end's the thread.

Yes you may like to put cryptic reply's in but not all people can understand your intellect im sure, some lamen reply's a must i this forum lol

Had an view on http://www.vpike.com/ , but doesn't work to its full potential in ards, nice idea all there same asma

is asma a real name or an abbreviation ???

:1w :1w b1 b1 b1 b1 :1w :1w :1w :po :1w