What the media are not saying
BASEL
Site Administrator

HDTV's

Post by BASEL » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:29 pm

This is taken from the educate yourself website:

Reader Reports Finding Micro Cameras in LCD and Plasma TVs
(re: Mandatory HD TV Conversion)

[Editor's Note: I received this e-mail from a reader overseas. I changed his name to "Blue Man" . I speculated in earlier articles that the mandatory switch over to High Definition TV is driven by a covert surveillance/monitoring agenda and mentioned that it was possible that tiny cameras are now being embedded in newer LCD monitors and TVs. This fellow reports that he has actually taken apart these newer TVs and has discovered said surveillance cameras. I've asked him to send me photos of the hidden cameras so I can post them. Perhaps others with access to these TVs can verify this report and get back to me on it

Oct. 25, 2008: If you read the letters posted at the bottom, you will see that Apple now openly boasts of a large LCD screen that is embedded with multible cameras. As in the case of tracking cell phone movement via GPS, which anyone can do now via the Internet, Big Brother wants to get the public to accept his monitoring and surveillance agenda openly; and even come to embrace it as desireable. That's the ultimate in total control ~ willing slaves who will police themselves. . .. ..Ken Adachi]

Comments

----- Original Message -----
To: Editor
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008
Subject: Tiny Cameras

Ken,

I had to laugh when I read the article about cameras hidden in TVs, as if that's anything "new"? Haha.

Back in 1998 when I was in high school doing my Senior Project for school, I did it on private investigation, and I met a local PI. He was an international PI, and he owned a few other businesses besides that PI firm, one being that he built custom computers for people. He showed me one of those drawer cabinets that you keep little electronic parts and etc. in. What was in it? Tiny spy devices he had pulled out of COMMERCIAL computers mostly. I became enlightened that day.

He told me that EVERY commercially available.. let me repeat that.. EVERY computer had these devices. Keystroke recorders, cameras, mics, etc. It's so amazing that someone is finding a camera in a TV NOW 10 years later? The really amazing part is that they actually are able to find one in the first place, I'd have thought they'd have improved on the technology to the point that it wouldn't be visible at all to an untrained eye or something. For the technologically impaired, don't be amazed by stories like this, there are more things out there than any of us even has a clue exists, and there's only honestly one way to stop the invasion of privacy.. don't live on Earth.. or don't have anything to hide? :)

You have my permission to post this comment, without my real name, for radionic/energetic security reasons. Thank you.

Nikola

Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subject: Thoughts on Cameras and Tracking Systems in New Television

Hi Ken,

Hope you can find someone who has taken apart the new HDTV screens. However, the old communications problem of moving data to some external source still applies. While this might be possible with broadband cable communications, there is still the classical problem of communications transport. When a person has broadband internet, their service utilizes a cable modem to perform the "drop and insert" outgoing communication packet into the data stream. But with broadband television cable, the issues become a little more complicated.

And since the new HDTV allows people who are not on cable ir who are using satellite to access HDTV, then the data transport becomes more critical.

However, the "broadband over power line" (BPL) technology solves the problem nicely for TPTB, and here the USA is far behind Europe. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_line_communication). Then any device that draws power can be an internet access point and communicate any information as so desired.

My personal take is that HDTV was planned for the surveillance capability but that BPL was the intended transport mechanism, and thanks to organizations such as ARRL [American Radio Relay League], the lemming-like rush [for BPL] has been delayed. Also I would suggest that you make a post asking for anyone to seriously look at the guts of the digital TV conversion box to see if anything is not quite what it should be.

Best wishes as always.

Regards,

Sandy

Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008
Subject: HDTV

Hi Ken,

Well, I sent you a note about my thoughts on HDTV and I was wrong. I realized after I sent you my note that I should have done some investigation into HDTV communications protocols before I made any comment about whether or not video signal traffic could be carried back from an HDTV device, and during a review this morning found that the HDTV communications protocol is designed to carry full video channel traffic back from the user end for "video conferencing". With the intended merging of PC/Games/Video, the protocol is structured for video signal traffic from the user device back to a central point.

My comments about "Broadband over power line" still stand. There are major revisions to HDTV protocols planned for to carry HDTV via IP, and in that sense, the USA is far behind where things stand in Europe (no surprise there!).

Regards,

Sandy

Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subject: HDTV cameras

Hi Ken,

How do you find or turn off or put a cover over a full-screen camera? If Apple is openly talking about making these, can't we assume that it is already being implemented, part of the HDTV switch?

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn9 ... creen.html

Apple's all-seeing screen

We could soon see a new kind of display screen from computer maker Apple – one that simultaneously takes pictures while showing images.

The clever idea is to insert thousands of microscopic image sensors in-between the liquid crystal display cells in the screen. Each sensor captures its own small image, but software stitches these together to create a single, larger picture.

A large LCD screen filled with image sensors would be ideal for videoconferencing, Apple suggests, as participants would always appear to look straight into the "camera". The technique could also add a camera function to a cellphone or PDA without wasting space, and light from the screen should help illuminate a subject.

The more sensors there are, the wider and clearer the image. Sketches accompanying the company's patent show as many sensors as liquid crystal cells in a screen. If some of the sensors have different focal lengths, switching between them would make the screen behave like a zoom lens.

Terry Wilson

Hi Terry,

Thanks for this info.

Not buying or using them is the simplest solution. If the existing cameras can be exposed and if enough people get upset, they won't sell and they will pull the cameras-or try to pretend they have.

Regards, Ken

Interesting me thinks

Basel
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk