Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus

What more can i say but the man in black is Back for i'm sure some excellant well put together movie reviews, PLEASE be aware that some reviews or trailers could have a rating of 18
Rossco
Roving Reporter

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus

Post by Rossco » Fri May 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Have to review this great movie for the forum...watched it on the Horror Channel so if you can get this channel through your sky box do yourself a favour and DON'T watch it I did and it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Here's the Trailer...it doesn't get any better...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fa7ck5mcd1o&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fa7ck5mcd1o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The worst bit about this pile of s.....te is that the said Mega Shark and Giant Octopus only have about 5 mins screen time. After looking into this a found this information so thought I would share it with you all.

The original script actually planned on them commanding the screen for most of the movie.
But in the third week of filming, the actor playing the Mega Shark suffered a fatal heart attack while attempting to shoot himself. Giant Octopus had grown very attached to him in their time together, so he was incapable of continuing with the film, knowing that without the original Mega Shark, it just wouldn't be the same.
Since the movie was already promised to hit store shelves in a matter of days, the director and writers decided to finish the movie with the little footage they had, knowing that Mega Shark would have wanted it that way. Mega Shark's family attended the premier at Jack Perez's house and felt this movie to be a great honour to his memory.

Mega Shark
200,000 B.C.-2009 A.D.
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

asma

Post by asma » Sat May 08, 2010 8:44 pm

That's nafink wat abut usins

asma
Attachments
securedownload-2.jpeg
securedownload-2.jpeg (18.84 KiB) Viewed 7581 times

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Sat May 22, 2010 5:23 pm

:y
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk