Regent House School Murder

Let's get together and piece together all of ards historical past, perhaps the historical society may get involed, so if you know any, get them on the forum incase it all gets lost in memory

Moderator: mstewart27

ray sloan

Regent House School Murder

Post by ray sloan » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:07 pm

can anyone remember the murder that happened while building the present regent house school..apparently it was a local girl & it was her boyfiend who dunnit..can you remember when it happened i.e. what year & what happened to the boyfriend..any info at all please..ray
ray sloan

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:36 pm

For now her name was Miss J Mcgeechan (i will have to check spelling), her Father worked with my Grandfather in the old Dorrians, killed on her 17th Birthday by a man from Portavogie (trying to find name) possibily around the mid to late 60's, he was comminted to Downshire, Dwnpatrick but later moved to a hospital in Scotland, (grapevine believes he's currently out) still trying to get more information.

Sorry this is all i can find at the moment.

Basel :-(
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk