CHAMINPSHIP...SAT 9.8.08

Rossco gives us his brillant off the wall approach to the world they call football, language may offend
Rossco
Roving Reporter

CHAMINPSHIP...SAT 9.8.08

Post by Rossco » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:28 pm

Well the season is off and running (although most fans don't know it as the Premiership doesn't start till next sat) and it shows that the Championship will be as competitive as ever (no surprises there then) Birmingham won their first game, Reading drew and Derby lose again ha ha stick to what you know RAMS haha. oh aye and Wolves drew...................again SURPRISE. found highlights of the wkends games and heres the link at the bottom of this page here. i'll add highlights every monday. for the season. has most leagues and easy to use so there you go. nothing really to tell to be honest. just good, honest football. the overpaid tarts play next week and they will bring all the bollocks the tarts bring with them. the Charity shield was a bit of a non-event but Man Utd won on pens after playing the better football over 90 mins against Portsmouth. Defoe looked sharp for Pompey, Crouch looks like he needs time. did'nt look sharp. Utd had Ronalado and Rooney missing but look like they still need a forward if they are going to win the league again. talk of Berbatov or Henry joining this week....wait and see but they need someone up front. so there you go.

oh aye and talking of teams needing forwards Palace are in dire need of sum1 to stick the ball in the net. so fingers crossed we get someone in be4 31Aug but after losing 7 of last seasons first team because they refused to sign new contracts i'll be happy with a mid table fin this season to be honest.

and in SCOTLAND the big two from Glasgow both win 1-0....SCOTLAND PREM LEAGUE......................what's the fucking point.still i'll stick my neck out and say Celtic will win it with Rangers fin second :smiley_tosserJPG: :smiley_dancingbanana:

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/pag ... shipvideo/
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

my spuds are boiling

Post by my spuds are boiling » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:27 pm

Do you think Rafa will buy barry could be a good midfielder
when the going gets hot i shout aloud

"oh oh my spuds are boiling"