STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW

Rossco gives us his brillant off the wall approach to the world they call football, language may offend
Rossco
Roving Reporter

STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW

Post by Rossco » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:57 pm

Right first of i joined this here forum to do the footy cause i'm a master mind of the game. really am i shit you not. and to the administer of this site i make a wee calm now. from now on cursing is allowed on the football site. because it is a game that makes me both happy and sad, angry and amazed! and to censor me on this football bit of the forum is to stifle my creative genus! it is indeed. like the joke page this football page should also get a by ball on the censorship of colourful swearing. it just wouldn't be football with out it. well the sun, mirror etc don't need to swear on there football reviews you might argue to which unless you pay my flight, ticket, a good camera etc to go to matches and report then by all means....................................................(tumble weed just went by me there) so do we have a deal Mr.Administer? i hope so cause this could be a wee pip of page 4 the forum trust me on that! just put a heading warning like the same as the joke page so anyone who wants to visit knows and since i believe that this page only has like two replies it's hardly going to make the world end anyhow! so i wait your reply on this subject.

and here is a quick review of next seasons Premiership from my great footballing mind.....come back at the end of the season and be amazed as a got them all right!

top four in this order!!!

1.CHELSEA
2.MAN UTD
3 LIVERPOOL (if that spick with the beard keeps the same fucking team every week)
4.ARSENAL

the surprise team.....PORTSMOUTH...they will push hard for 4th spot only for their away form to let them down :+(

and the losers will be

20th.STOKE
19th.HULL
18.WEST BROM (boing,boing,boing)

but maybe,just maybe the baggies will stay up and maybe...........BOLTON or WIGAN might take the 18th spot.

well there you go in a week where Liverpool paid £20 mill for Robbie Keane (good played and all but....come on like) and talk of David Villa who fin top scorer for the winners of the euro cup going from Valencia to Real Madrid or Spurs (aye really lol) for a reported £15 mill in pounds is well.......that's like buying a fish supper for a fiver when you cud walk just down to pound street there and get a better, cheaper fish supper (mwah mwah mwah) but this is football talk so fuck the free advertising and food talk anyhow!

next sat is the start of the Championship and as a Palace fan i know that to predict ANYTHING in that league is just crazy...but i'll stick my neck out and say.CRYSTAL PALACE to clean up face1 face1 face1 face1 face1 face1 face1 naw really though only team that i see winning it is Birmingham city but it's a far more completive league than that Premiership lark with their girly boys, overpaid, over hyped fucknuts (and that's just UTD)

so all in all it's good to be back on this site for what i signed up for...the usless,mindless,it will not change my life one bit but by fuck do i love that big auld bitch that is FOOTBALL drunck 1 :band :thumb :peace :F b1 :lol :du :we :wme :dj :crs :ras :ra :sy :h :jf :ls :lv :st :ac :taz :pa :109 :gd :cl zz99 zz56 :zz99 :p :al :zl :cl :cl1 ;ml fr mir08 oj yes :hot oj yes oj yes :sm :dd :sn :sv :rg :msw :rg2 :dalf :glm :m2 :m1 :f/ball :slh :f/ball :fy :bb :bf :e/jok :mk grin :avatar_51081: :smiley_swoon: :avatar_51081: :Smiley_explode: :avatar_51081: :Smiley_explode: :avatar_51081: :Smiley_explode: :avatar_51081: :Smiley_explode: :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081: :smiley_dancingbanana: :smiley_bigthumbup: :smiley_tosserJPG: :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081:
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:01 pm

and good to see that my spelling is as bollocks as ever :p :al :avatar_51081: :smiley_bow:

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:43 pm

You drive a hard bargain, but i will grant your wish on 1 condition that you give us a review at least once a week.

How do you like them apples
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:37 pm

aye that'll do. well football starts next sat so i'll take it from there.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:56 pm

Granny smiths then
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

my spuds are boiling

Post by my spuds are boiling » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:58 pm

Liverpool, Liverpool best team in the world oj yes :peace oj yes

oj yes
when the going gets hot i shout aloud

"oh oh my spuds are boiling"

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:21 pm

well you know where to put ur wee scouse loving posts then spudy Mc spud! don't ya! :1w

my spuds are boiling

Post by my spuds are boiling » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:10 pm

:zl :pinocchio: :bottle:
when the going gets hot i shout aloud

"oh oh my spuds are boiling"

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:04 pm

If your looking for a up incoming team to watch this season it's got to be Shire Rovers i just heard Master Elrond bought Gimli in defence, legolas and Strider up front in attack, Middle Earth has seen nothing like it
"Humanity is asleep, concerned only with what is useless, living in a wrong world....Do not prattle before the People of the Path, rather consume yourself. You have an inverted knowledge and religion if you are upside down in relation to Reality. Man is wrapping his net around himself. A lion (the man of the Way) bursts his cage asunder."

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:45 pm

SEE THEM THERE 'LORD OF THE RING FILMS' THERE WERE RIGHT SHITE THEY WHERE!!!! drunck 1

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:45 pm

zz99 :smiley_tosserJPG: :icescream:
"Humanity is asleep, concerned only with what is useless, living in a wrong world....Do not prattle before the People of the Path, rather consume yourself. You have an inverted knowledge and religion if you are upside down in relation to Reality. Man is wrapping his net around himself. A lion (the man of the Way) bursts his cage asunder."