Trustees in shopping mall

Have your say on topic's that might be affecting you and the Town

Moderators: Lynn_D, mstewart27

Homer

Trustees in shopping mall

Post by Homer » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:39 am

Lost my camera the other day there or some one stole it out the waynes buggy asked at the customer services desk and they told me that yes some one found one and claimed it back strange this one as

1. The security staff said they didnt see the camera so they werent responsible for a camera going back to the owner

2. They told me that the person reported to the cleaner who had lost it in the ladies toilet and had to ask a cleaner to go in and have a look as he was not allowed in

3. The cleaner and security had spent around 2 hours looking for this camera with no description of colour make or size etc and no contact name of the person who found it or retrieved it.

4. I guess one of the staff got a early christmas present i would not trust them with a empty trolley with your 1 pound coin in it.

Sad day all round when they admit that they were one found but cant give you any description of it and gave it back to a citizen of Ards they say not more likely in their pocket, :x :x :x :x :x :x
Last edited by Homer on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:47 am

DUDE stop taking pics in the womans bog, they lock you up for that :mrgreen: drunck 1 face1 face1 face1 face1 face1 :band :band :band :band :du :du :ft :ft :ft :-( :pa :pa :cl :cl :p :p :p :p mir08 :sm :sm :dd :e/jok :e/jok :e/jok :e/jok :e/jok :avatar_51081: :e/jok :e/jok :e/jok :smiley_dancingbanana: :smiley_tosserJPG: :smiley_tosserJPG: :Smiley_explode: :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081: :e/jok :e/jok :e/jok lol I'm MESSING really i am but man you left urself open for that one and i'm in a sluky mood so that made me laugh and could'nt resist. IT WAS AN OPEN NET, couldn't have not taken it lol but yeah all in all thats strange! ur story I mean. And don't mean that in a funny way this time! but come on :y :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :du come on addmitt it you're all gonna miss me around here! :m mir08 mir08 mir08 mir08 mir08 :m1 :icescream: :icecream: :avatar_51081: :sm :smiley_swoon:
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

Homer

Post by Homer » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:51 am

Youre no kidding Rossco :po drunck 1 :1w :1w :1w :1w :1w

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:02 am

Rossco wrote:DUDE stop taking pics in the womans bog, they lock you up for that :mrgreen: drunck 1 face1 face1 face1 face1 face1 :band :band :band :band :du :du :ft :ft :ft :-( :pa :pa :cl :cl :p :p :p :p mir08 :sm :sm :dd :e/jok :e/jok :e/jok :e/jok :e/jok :avatar_51081: :e/jok :e/jok :e/jok :smiley_dancingbanana: :smiley_tosserJPG: :smiley_tosserJPG: :Smiley_explode: :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081: :e/jok :e/jok :e/jok lol I'm MESSING really i am but man you left urself open for that one and i'm in a sluky mood so that made me laugh and could'nt resist. IT WAS AN OPEN NET, couldn't have not taken it lol but yeah all in all thats strange! ur story I mean. And don't mean that in a funny way this time! but come on :y :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :du :y :y :y :du come on addmitt it you're all gonna miss me around here! :m mir08 mir08 mir08 mir08 mir08 :m1 :icescream: :icecream: :avatar_51081: :sm :smiley_swoon:

I just shit myself face1 face1 face1 face1 :m1 grin

Excellent, rossco's post i mean, but you did leave your self open homer, sorry about the camera
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:05 am

talk nuff of it anyhow face1 face1 face1 face1 b1 b1 b1 b1 :sy :pa :cl :cl :slh :slh :slh :slh :mk :smiley_dancingbanana: :smiley_dancingbanana: :smiley_dancingbanana: :smiley_dancingbanana: :smiley_dancingbanana: :smiley_dancingbanana: :pinocchio: :pinocchio: :pinocchio: :smiley_dancingbanana: :smiley_dancingbanana: :smiley_dancingbanana: :slh :slh :slh zz99 zz99 :du :meeting :meeting :meeting :please :lol :t b1 b1 b1

Homer

Post by Homer » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:30 am

Ah very funny guys taking the mikky id just noticed what your laughing about im glad it cheered yous up i was laughing myself when i read it any how fixed the typo lol :oops: :oops: :po :po

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:33 am

to late the truth is out face1 :ra :ra :ra :ra :ra :ra :du :p :du :p :ra :ra :ra :al :hot mir08 mir08 mir08 mir08 oj yes mir08 mir08 mir08 :bottle: face1 face1 zz99 zz99 zz99 :smiley_tosserJPG: :smiley_tosserJPG: :smiley_tosserJPG: :ls :smiley_swoon: ha ha

Homer

Post by Homer » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:37 am

Are you wanting some pics before you go Rossco their animal pictures of beavers :lol

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:40 am

aye a beaver is an animal i believe it can be found in Alaska,Canada and some states of North America! see not just a pretty face me :1w

Homer

Post by Homer » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:41 am

? posted twice
Last edited by Homer on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:47 am

Don't get ya Homer! Unless you are saying you sneak into womens bogs in the shopping centre and snap away and if you do then you really shouldn't be shouting that about face1 face1 face1 face1 maybe you may hope they don't find that camera after all :bash :bash :ft :y :y :y :y :y

Homer

Post by Homer » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:00 am

Just my luck no pictures on it emptied before i went out lol that is the camera that i dont have anymore and have to tell the missusas its not at home anymore as its hers lol lool face1 face1 :ac :ac :ac :bash :bash face1 face1 face1

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:00 am

:oops: and how did the misses take that :Smiley_explode: :smiley_swoon:

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

Homer

Post by Homer » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:15 pm

Shooooosh buying my time hope to go and buy a new one before she notics lol :bash :bash :bash :wme :bash :bash :bash :wme :wme

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:59 pm

I'm squealing, or give me £50 and i'll shut up lol