address

Have your say on topic's that might be affecting you and the Town

Moderators: Lynn_D, mstewart27

ray sloan

address

Post by ray sloan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:24 pm

hi chief, thats great you have decided to go ahead with it. a big CONGRATULATIONS & lets hope the site goes from strength to strength & i wish all who made it possible every success for the future.....i think you should keep the freeforum thing & have people re-directed to the new site (just my thoughts) i don't know a great deal about it all, so it#s just my little view...a.way again BEST WISHES FOR THE FUTURE....Ray
ray sloan

my spuds are boiling

Re: address

Post by my spuds are boiling » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:43 pm

ray sloan wrote:hi chief, thats great you have decided to go ahead with it. a big CONGRATULATIONS & lets hope the site goes from strength to strength & i wish all who made it possible every success for the future.....i think you should keep the freeforum thing & have people re-directed to the new site (just my thoughts) i don't know a great deal about it all, so it#s just my little view...a.way again BEST WISHES FOR THE FUTURE....Ray

i agree with ray, cause i'm not sure what the .com thing means

oj yes
when the going gets hot i shout aloud

"oh oh my spuds are boiling"

BASEL
Site Administrator

Re: address

Post by BASEL » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:04 pm

ray sloan wrote:hi chief, thats great you have decided to go ahead with it. a big CONGRATULATIONS & lets hope the site goes from strength to strength & i wish all who made it possible every success for the future.....i think you should keep the freeforum thing & have people re-directed to the new site (just my thoughts) i don't know a great deal about it all, so it#s just my little view...a.way again BEST WISHES FOR THE FUTURE....Ray

Cheers dude
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk