Blatant Self Advertising

Spiff away, anything goes, within reason
roader

Blatant Self Advertising

Post by roader » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:45 pm

http://www.nornirontube.tk/ - norn iron tube!

hey - - made a video sharing community specifically for northern ireland if you want to check it out :)

probs not gona catch on but decided to do it anyway.

take it easy ards forum

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Normally i would have this post off to the recycle bin pronto and point you the way off the ever so short rules and guidelines (which can be found here: http://www.ardsforum.com/viewforum.php?f=2 ) but you caught me in a very good mood today lool so i will give it a bye ball, but when you get the time have a read as they are for everyones benefit :smiley_bigthumbup:

Here and Welcome and i hope thats not your last post lol

Basel
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

Homer

Post by Homer » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:55 am

Can everybody post link's to their sites on hear ?

As i didnt know that you can , and to call it Blatant Self Advertising is taking the piss out of the forum :x :x :x
All right, brain, you don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's just get me through this, and I can get back to killing you with beer

Matt Groening - 1954 The Simpsons

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:05 pm

I totally agree

I think that anyone who has just started a website deserves ONE chance to let everyone know its there

ONE chance is all they will get, Ards Forum is NOT here to blatantly advertise but as i said above they caught me in a good mood so i will let this one stay (although not forever).

Hope this clears everything up, but rest assured i will be keeping an eye.

Basel

Hi Phil now i know who you are lol

(patsy)
Last edited by BASEL on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

roader

hey

Post by roader » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:24 am

1st off I wasnt taking the piss out of the forum. I was takin the piss outta me cos its "blatant self advertising" as I wouldnt normally do this type of thing, because I realise how annoying it is.

Also I wasnt really aware that it was a problem to advertise here, so apologies...And thanks for the exception.

You can absolutely advertise on mine anytime.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Re: hey

Post by BASEL » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:06 am

roader wrote:1st off I wasnt taking the piss out of the forum. I was takin the piss outta me cos its "blatant self advertising" as I wouldnt normally do this type of thing, because I realise how annoying it is.

Also I wasnt really aware that it was a problem to advertise here, so apologies...And thanks for the exception.

You can absolutely advertise on mine anytime.

Done deal send me a pm and we can swap banners that way in benefits us both, also i heard you might me on the look for a banner if so let me know i can provide that service

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:11 am

Well Phil since i know you so well, as i look after and built your computer i will throw the spanner in the work with this:

This is just a low version muckup but if it suits for know just to get you going i have a better quality png file i can send to you in png form

Hope this helps and say hello to you dad

Basel