The Health Protection (Forced Vaccination) Regulations 2009

Share your news storys
BASEL
Site Administrator

The Health Protection (Forced Vaccination) Regulations 2009

Post by BASEL » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:37 pm

The entire population could be vaccinated against swine flu as health chiefs draw up plans to build a nationwide immunity to the disease.

Leaflet giving advice about swine flu

Nearly 10,000 Britons have gone down with swine flu

In what would be the biggest vaccination programme of the last 50 years, experts are already formulating a priority list of patients before the bug becomes more virulent.

The fast-tracking comes after the first British patient without underlying health problems succumbed to the disease - the 15th swine flu death in the UK.

Peter Holden, the British Medical Association's lead negotiator on swine flu, told The Sunday Times: "The high risk groups will be done at GPs' surgeries."

He added: "If the virus does (mutate), it can get a lot more nasty, and the idea is to give people immunity.

"But the sheer logistics of dealing with 60 million people can't be underestimated."

On Saturday holidaymakers were advised to check their travel insurance and keep in touch with tour operators as the bug sweeps across the UK.

As school holidays approach, people who contract the virus should consult doctors about whether to stay at home, according to travel association Abta.

As with all flu-like viruses, some people are at higher risk than others. Unfortunately, people who are otherwise healthy could also become seriously ill or, sadly, die.

Chief Medical Officer Sir Liam Donaldson

Spokeswoman Frances Tuke said the firm had received calls "with regard to insurance".

"Apparently some insurers are placing exemptions on policies. If you need to cancel because of swine flu you need to check your travel insurance policy to ensure it is covered."

Nearly 10,000 Britons have gone down with swine flu after it spread to the UK from Mexico - the third highest case total in the world.

The latest death happened at Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, NHS East of England.

Chief Medical Officer Sir Liam Donaldson has warned that other healthy people were at risk of dying from the disease.

He said: "As with all flu-like viruses, some people are at higher risk than others. Unfortunately, people who are otherwise healthy could also become seriously ill or, sadly, die."

But Sir Liam added: "Fortunately, this particular new virus isn't nearly as severe as it could have been.

"If it had, for example, come out of the bird flu variant it would have been producing much higher levels of mortality."

http://www.statutelaw.gov.uk/legResults ... Id=3547025

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-New ... tion_Trust

Basel
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Swine flu pandemic 'caused by accidental leak from laboratory'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... atory.html

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 11:30 AM on 30th June 2009

* Comments (0)
* Add to My Stories

Man made: The swine flu pandemic may have been caused by an accidental lab leak in 1977

Man made: The swine flu pandemic may have been caused by an accidental lab leak in 1977

The swine flu pandemic may have been caused by an accidental leak from a laboratory three decades ago, scientists have claimed.

An investigation into the genetic make-up of flu viruses claims the pandemic may not have occurred, had it not been for the accidental release of the same strain of influenza virus from a research lab in 1977.

The Independent reported that researchers believe this strain of the virus had been extinct in the human population for more than 20 years until it was unwittingly reintroduced by scientists.

The study in The New England Journal of Medicine said: 'Careful study of the genetic origin of the (1977) virus showed that it was closely related to a 1950 strain, but dissimilar to influenza 'A' (H1N1) strains from both 1947 and 1957.

'This finding suggested that the 1977 outbreak strain has been preserved since 1950. The re-emergence was probably an accidental release from a laboratory source.'

The strain is thought to be behind the pandemic in 1977 which began in Russia and China.

More...

* Parents 'organising swine flu PARTIES to ensure their children contract the virus before winter'
* Girl, 6, becomes first child in Britain to die of swine flu virus

Shanta Zimmer from the University of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania said: ‘We cannot actually pinpoint which lab had it or accidentally released it, but the re-emergence of H1N1 in 1977 made it potentially a man-made pandemic.

‘It’s a reminder that we need to be continually vigilant in terms of laboratory procedures.’

The release of the 1950s virus may have occurred after a laboratory worker became infected accidentally and then infected family and friends.

Professor John Oxford of the Royal London Hospital said the accidental release of the 1950s strain of H1N1 in 1977 is a plausible theory.

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Brits Tell Goons With Needles To Stick It Where The Sun Don’t Shine

Respondents to newspaper story say they will refuse to take shot as health authorities insist “all Brits� will take swine flu vaccine

The trial balloon went up today on the UK government’s efforts to impose a mass mandatory vaccination program against swine flu, but judging from the response on a major newspaper website, millions of British citizens will tell the goons with needles to stick it where the sun don’t shine.

Sky News reports today that, “The entire population could be vaccinated against swine flu as health chiefs draw up plans to build a nationwide immunity to the disease.�

According to health authorities, they plan to have 60 million plus UK citizens vaccinated by this time next year, despite the fact that only one healthy person has died from swine flu in Britain.

The resounding response to the government’s efforts to prepare everyone to accept the shot is a vehement, “I don’t think so!�

Respondents to a London Times article concerning the fact that the vaccine will be rushed through safety procedures in just five days, increasing the chances of it causing deaths and injuries in the thousands, as happened with the 1977 mass vaccination program in the U.S. which killed more people than the actual swine flu virus, overwhelmingly indicated that they would refuse to take the shot.

“Nobody’s coming anywhere near me or my family with their experimental mass vaccine/poison programme,� wrote one. “We will take our chances of catching their manufactured bird/pig/human virus, that was accidentally on purpose! released onto an unsuspecting public in the first place!�

“Anybody who reads this obviously still has the ability to reason and be guided by their own survival instinct and thus should listen to it. The mass fear mongering is a worldwide, co-ordinated and open conspiracy with massive geo political underpinnings. Don’t be fooled, eat properly and exercise,� adds another.

“A vaccine that is – effectively – being tested on the population, the prime reasons for such being the economy and easing pressure on the NHS? I’ll be another one who passes,� comments another.

“Thanks but no thanks. Rushed through tests in 5 days? What about long term effects? Vioxx and Thalidomide had long testing. How safe did they turn out to be? The side effects of Statins that they want everyone to take are worrying. I’ll take my chances with cholesterol,� writes another.

In fact, nearly every one of the respondents to the article so far clearly states that they will refuse to take the shot.

What will the government do when millions of people refuse to take the vaccine? Will they forcibly inject people at gunpoint as health authorities in the U.S. seem to think is constitutional and the right thing to do?

Would you take a vaccine made by a company that got caught contaminating its product with live avian flu virus?

Would you, as an American citizen, take a vaccine from a government that counts amongst its chief scientific advisors a man who once advocated the mass sterilization of the entire U.S. population through the water supply?

I think the answer is clear, U.S. and UK governments – your goons can stick their needles up their backsides because we are not taking it!
http://www.prisonplanet.com/brits-tell- ... shine.html