Kissinger calls on Obama to create a New World Order

What the media are not saying
BASEL
Site Administrator

Kissinger calls on Obama to create a New World Order

Post by BASEL » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:50 am

[align=center]<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KD3BqK-9ZiU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KD3BqK-9ZiU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/align]
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:14 am

He loves it does auld Henry. Got one of his books from the library once and read the first 5 pages and the word GLOBALISATION WAS SAID ABOUT 5O TIMES IN THAT SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME. LOST INTEREST RIGHT AND QUICK BUT IT'S HARDLY SURPRISING TO ME THAT HE'S STILL BANGING ON ABOUT IT THE BIG NOSED K.......................... ha ha
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:28 am

Seriously why wont he just die
"Humanity is asleep, concerned only with what is useless, living in a wrong world....Do not prattle before the People of the Path, rather consume yourself. You have an inverted knowledge and religion if you are upside down in relation to Reality. Man is wrapping his net around himself. A lion (the man of the Way) bursts his cage asunder."

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:46 am

He's not a man he's a machine :-(

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:10 am

:head bang: Eye  on you :lol

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Indeed!

The list of Kissinger's dirty deeds is very, very long. He supported many brutal regimes, encouraged assassinations, murder of dissidents, bombing of civilian populations, etc. etc.

The author was National Security Adviser, 1969-75 and US Secretary of State, 1973-77.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_A...l_difficulties

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_activities_in_Cambodia

Transcripts obtained by the National Security Archive show Kissinger receiving his orders from President Nixon:

PRESIDENT: The second thing is as I have put on here now I want [sic] you to get a hold of [Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Adm. Thomas H.] Moorer tonight and I want a plan where every goddamn thing that can fly goes into Cambodia and hits every target that is open.
KISSINGER: Right.
PRESIDENT: That's to be done tomorrow. Tomorrow. Is that clear?
KISSINGER: That is right
PRESIDENT: I want this done. ... I want them to hit everything. I want them to use the big planes, the small planes, everything they can that will help out here and let's start giving them a little shock ... let me tell you on this business on Cambodia - I want something done tonight, I don't want any screwing around...[37]
A few minutes later, Kissinger transmits Nixon's orders to military assistant Alexander Haig:

KISSINGER: Two, [Nixon] wants a massive bombing campaign in Cambodia. He doesn't want to hear anything. It's an order, it's to be done. Anything that flies on anything that moves. You got that?
HAIG: ...sounded like Haig laughing

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:41 pm

[align=center]<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... en&fs=true" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>[/align]

If any knows how to make these google videos embed larger let me know Please

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:11 pm

"Pope Benedict XVI called Tuesday for a new world financial order guided by ethics, dignity and the search for the common good in the third encyclical of his pontificate.

In "Charity in Truth," Benedict denounced the profit-at-all-cost mentality of the globalized economy and lamented that greed has brought about the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression.

"Profit is useful if it serves as a means toward an end," he wrote. "Once profit becomes the exclusive goal, if it is produced by improper means and without the common good as its ultimate end, it risks destroying wealth and creating poverty."

The document, in the works for two years, was released one day before leaders of the Group of Eight industrialized nations meet to coordinate efforts to emerge from the global financial crisis"

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...p68jQD999I4D84

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:19 pm

BASEL wrote:[align=center]<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... en&fs=true" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>[/align]

If any knows how to make these google videos embed larger let me know Please
click on the square box in the grey bit of the player and you should get a full screen. Works for me anyhow. Can't watch that auld b'tard though. Makes my skin crawl does auld Henry.