Site Administrator

LEGALISED EUTHANASIA ... of the sick by the NHS

Post by BASEL » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:05 am

David Icke Newsletter Preview
LEGALISED EUTHANASIA ...

euthanasia

... CULLING THE OLD AND SICK

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

The UK National 'Health Service (NHS) is introducing a policy of withdrawing food, fluid and treatment once the close-to-death judgement has been made to put them on what they call the 'death pathway'.The patient is also fed sedative drugs continually until death which can mask the fact that their state of health has improved.

Professor Peter Millard, Emeritus Professor of Geriatrics, University of London, and Dr Peter Hargreaves, a consultant in Palliative Medicine at St Luke's cancer centre in Guildford, are among many doctors who are extremely concerned at what is happening.

They say that patients are being diagnosed as being close to death 'without regard to the fact that the diagnosis could be wrong'. Dr Hargreaves said that some patients were being wrongly put on the 'pathway', which created a 'self-fulfilling prophecy' that they would die.

He said that he had personally taken patients off the pathway who went on to live for 'significant' amounts of time and warned that many doctors were not checking the progress of patients enough to notice improvement in their condition.

'I have been practising palliative medicine for more than 20 years and I am getting more concerned about this 'death pathway' that is coming in', he said.

Hazel Fenton, an 80-year-old British grandmother, had her drugs and food stopped under this 'scheme' when doctors said she had days to live and yet nine months later she was still alive after her outraged daughter, Christine Ball, fought with doctors for four days to have the drugs and food restored.

A nurse even asked Christine what she wanted to do with her mother's body. Christine was exactly right when she said: 'My mother was going to be left to starve and dehydrate to death. It really is a subterfuge for legalised euthanasia of the elderly ...' It is indeed the drip, drip, drip to forced euthanasia.
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk