Share your news storys
Ronski
Ards Forum Reporter and Backbone

Robinson 'under suicide watch'

Post by Ronski » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Robinson 'under suicide watch'
Belfast Telegraph
Monday, 22 February 2010

Iris Robinson, the disgraced wife of First Minster Peter Robinson, is on 24-hour suicide watch, a Democratic Unionist Party spokesman has revealed.

"The truth is that Iris remains in hospital under acute psychiatric care and under 24-hour suicide watch... Iris publicly admitted her one indiscretion and has paid a high price for it," the spokesman said.

The statement follows reports that a team of police officers investigating Mrs Robinson's financial dealings visited the offices of Castlereagh Borough Council, of which she was a long-standing representative, over the weekend.

The council issued a statement playing down the visits, saying: "There was absolutely nothing sinister in this visit whatsoever.

"There was no raid. A visit was arranged as part of the ongoing investigation by the police following the BBC Spotlight documentary.

"All relevant personnel were aware of the visit and co-operated fully and transparently, as has been the case from the start of the investigation.

"Any records removed were computer records and this required IT personnel working in conjunction with the police IT personnel.

"The council will co-operate fully in the future, as it has done in the past, to bring the current investigation to a swift and complete conclusion."

Mrs Robinson is being investigated over allegations that she failed to declare £50,000 she had obtained from two property developers to start a business for her teenage lover.

She withdrew from public life after admitting to the affair.

:1w face1 b1 b1 b1 b1 b1 b1 :shock: face1 face1 :1w :1w :1w b1
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

What you do today,might burn your arse tomorrow.

asma

Post by asma » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:29 pm

If she is on suicide watch she should get a best actress award for her role in the continuing saga “ The rise and fall of the first Reich.�

asma.

Ronski
Ards Forum Reporter and Backbone

Post by Ronski » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:10 am

asma wrote:If she is on suicide watch she should get a best actress award for her role in the continuing saga “ The rise and fall of the first Reich.�

asma.

If Robinson croak's who would play the lead part to the first Reich now i wonder ?? :1w :1w :1w :?: :?: :?: b1 b1 b1 b1 b1 bang1 bang1 bang1 :1w :m :m
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

What you do today,might burn your arse tomorrow.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:07 pm

Ronski wrote:
asma wrote:If she is on suicide watch she should get a best actress award for her role in the continuing saga “ The rise and fall of the first Reich.�

asma.

If Robinson croak's who would play the lead part to the first Reich now i wonder ?? :1w :1w :1w :?: :?: :?: b1 b1 b1 b1 b1 bang1 bang1 bang1 :1w :m :m
Best place for her, Karma is a wonderful thing
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:13 pm

Talking of further allegations , I’m confused about the Castlebawn business. Was there a conflict of interest over Castlebawn in Iris Robinson's Assembly question and her husband's written answer way back in 2002? Peter Robinson appears to be telling Liam Clarke in the Sunday Times that it was the DUP and not the Robinsons personally who paid Ken Campbell for the Newtownards advice centre premises
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk