Howzit going chaps.

Have your say on topic's that might be affecting you and the Town

Moderators: Lynn_D, mstewart27

asma

Howzit going chaps.

Post by asma » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:48 pm

The forum has been so quite lately I am wondering if everyone is still waving the weed in Washington and trying to convince President Hussein that he really has Irish roots. But back to downtown Newtownards and the local goings on, except for the big fella in the white van is running for Westminster, and that ex TV squeaky clean chap who is determined to give him a run for our money. More parking around the Town Hall entrance since PC 49 and his gang somehow have rounded up the alcoholics I have the feeling we do not appreciate the work. These chaps are doing on our behalf. And not a peep from the objectors to the Pope’s letter, maybe Dr No was on to something when he called the ex Hitler youth chap the anti Christ.

asma.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:48 pm

i know what you mean, have you any ideas as to how we could make more people aware that ards forum is here and improve things around here?.

i waved my dandelion for Barrack my olde china, but i think everyone in Ireland2(tm) want to linch him over health care so they can keep him.

Can you imagine watching BBC Parliament Live and seeing his old beack on the box, i would be creased up in laughter, pricks.

I hope this little bit of symbolism, does not mean old pope has the front door skeleton key for every house in the world:
[align=center]Image [/align]
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

asma

Post by asma » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:13 pm

That attachment had me worried for a few seconds, I thought the Council upgraded the Town Square to provide more parking, and more space for the barrow boys and girls flogging top quality goods, even the Dutch chicken legs perked up when I sneezed. The forum is I think a tad too complicated to navigate, even having four line signatures is a bit much, especially viewing one or two lines replies, why have all these moderators when none it seems are waving the flag to encourage more traffic why not round them all up and dress them in those paddy green leprechaun suits and hold a rally at the Saturday market. Maybe if the moderators started posting their favorite rants it would attract the odd reply. Do not forget to put the clock forward tonight, would not do for Ards to be left in the past.

asma

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:16 pm

i agree, but most of the other mods are not active anymore, ronski is the real one lol, so come on ronski give us an old Rant :lol :cl

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

Ronski
Ards Forum Reporter and Backbone

Post by Ronski » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Rant about what ???????????????? b1 b1 b1 b1 b1 b1 lol
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

What you do today,might burn your arse tomorrow.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Anything :lol

Ronski
Ards Forum Reporter and Backbone

Post by Ronski » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:07 am

Global Warming (NOT) lol b1 b1 :1w
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

What you do today,might burn your arse tomorrow.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:58 pm

You can do better lol