Ards Forum Forum Index Ards Forum
A Newtownards Forum for the community by the community

HomeHome   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  |  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Howzit going chaps.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ards Forum Forum Index -> Have Your Say Newtownards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Howzit going chaps. Reply with quote

The forum has been so quite lately I am wondering if everyone is still waving the weed in Washington and trying to convince President Hussein that he really has Irish roots. But back to downtown Newtownards and the local goings on, except for the big fella in the white van is running for Westminster, and that ex TV squeaky clean chap who is determined to give him a run for our money. More parking around the Town Hall entrance since PC 49 and his gang somehow have rounded up the alcoholics I have the feeling we do not appreciate the work. These chaps are doing on our behalf. And not a peep from the objectors to the Pope’s letter, maybe Dr No was on to something when he called the ex Hitler youth chap the anti Christ.

asma.
BASEL
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know what you mean, have you any ideas as to how we could make more people aware that ards forum is here and improve things around here?.

i waved my dandelion for Barrack my olde china, but i think everyone in Ireland2(tm) want to linch him over health care so they can keep him.

Can you imagine watching BBC Parliament Live and seeing his old beack on the box, i would be creased up in laughter, pricks.

I hope this little bit of symbolism, does not mean old pope has the front door skeleton key for every house in the world:

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk
asma

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That attachment had me worried for a few seconds, I thought the Council upgraded the Town Square to provide more parking, and more space for the barrow boys and girls flogging top quality goods, even the Dutch chicken legs perked up when I sneezed. The forum is I think a tad too complicated to navigate, even having four line signatures is a bit much, especially viewing one or two lines replies, why have all these moderators when none it seems are waving the flag to encourage more traffic why not round them all up and dress them in those paddy green leprechaun suits and hold a rally at the Saturday market. Maybe if the moderators started posting their favorite rants it would attract the odd reply. Do not forget to put the clock forward tonight, would not do for Ards to be left in the past.

asma
BASEL
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree, but most of the other mods are not active anymore, ronski is the real one lol, so come on ronski give us an old Rant lool cool

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

Ronski
Ards Forum Reporter and Backbone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rant about what ???????????????? blah blah blah blah blah blah lol

What you do today,might burn your arse tomorrow.
BASEL
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything lool

Ronski
Ards Forum Reporter and Backbone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Global Warming (NOT) lol blah blah wave

What you do today,might burn your arse tomorrow.
BASEL
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do better lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ards Forum Forum Index -> Have Your Say Newtownards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: