Vote for Robinsoab.

Spiff away, anything goes, within reason
asma

Vote for Robinsoab.

Post by asma » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:34 pm

Well the election campaigning seems to have begun with those colorful posters lashed to every dammed lamp standard or any thing over two meters that stands still. I think Mikey with the wet hairdo hasn't got a chance, the white van man has it made. Must say three cheers for the local bods in the council who have arranged the International Market to be held in the Square during May as if we haven't got enough foreign food outlets to make us puke. So what else is there to bitch about, ah yes those naughty children annoying the elderly by solvent sniffing, I mean if the sods have been doing it for a while why hasn't someone made an effort to locate their parents and take it from there, but I guess the old pensioners have been too busy pissing in the wind by phoning the keystone cops explaining they are the victims not the little lovies who are stoned out of their heads from sniffing nail varnish.

asma.

MasterSamWise
AKA The Thinker

Post by MasterSamWise » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:09 pm

it would not surprise me if the glue sniffers story was not as bad as they make it out to be what was the headlines in the local arse whipping paper, it used the term abusers that word it anyhow, their all bed wetters as someone has said here before, and the white van man as you put it, also has to many fingers in his own pies, and should stop associating at a well known funny handshake club.

Your totally right in everything you are saying about ards, the chief inspector of newtownards is i see from ards forums facebook page is try to push policing issue on facebook at ards forums page, i kid you not go and check it out, if you can't just post back and i will copy the info and post it here for you.

We need to take this town back and kick all the old farts out of the council and elect new ones, we just need the people to do it and be behind us

This is what is happening in ards i asure you, the guy in this video is talking about plymouth, but watch the video and substitute plymonth for ards.

This is happening right before our eyes, and all the papers can talk about is a few kids sniffing glue (which is bad for you kids, do you not know that it can damage your brain when your older) where the fuck did they get the glue anyhow, i thought that was also a controlled substance.

Here's the video, and my research tells me that nearly all schools in ards their headmasters or mistresses are common purpose, so its already here now what we need to do is rat them out, are you all with me. its time to wake the fuck up and smell the roses, or all working classes families in this town will be there next victims

Here the video:

[align=center][GVideo]http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 4&hl=en-GB[/GVideo][/align]
We create our own reality