refugees

Have your say on topic's that might be affecting you and the Town

Moderators: Lynn_D, mstewart27

ray sloan

refugees

Post by ray sloan » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:17 pm

hi again, in relations to my last post about the refugees in newtownards,, i was told of a refugee sitting outside asda store in dundonald the other week, it was a man who had a child with him, he was playing an accordian (or attempting to) a lady has reliabally informed me she was sitting in her car waiting on her husband & watched this man gather up his accordian, stool & child then procceded to get into his BMW car & drive off (makes you wonder eh! ) + i can confirm what a certain other person said on the site that most of them are dropped off each morning & collected afternoon in a minibus, so WHO is organising this & are other people making money out of these people?....Ray
ray sloan

my spuds are boiling

Post by my spuds are boiling » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:48 pm

I was down the town the other day checking out the birds, and one of the ones that stand there, the woman you know (i would'nt touch here with mine) i can here that song again whoops it's gone again. sorry back to the job at hand, i went into 3 shops 1 was the chemist (nice birds in there) and i swear when i came out again (de de de that tune again) she was standing there the same one, i think she kinda liked me as she was saying "please please" but i refrained and i'm kinda surprized that i did.

Top forum this place, and i got a email from the boss man talking .com whats that all about

oj yes
when the going gets hot i shout aloud

"oh oh my spuds are boiling"

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:06 pm

what about the bird who's at the fire station who sells the candle for a pound cause she's a poor single mother! can't be that poor if she can buy the candles (50 for a £1) to sell. then again thats a good profit margin she's got right there. know what i mean Jean!!! bron :hot

Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:20 am

it makes you wonder, photographs is what we need
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk