Liverpool F.C.

Rossco gives us his brillant off the wall approach to the world they call football, language may offend
Rossco
Roving Reporter

Liverpool F.C.

Post by Rossco » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Well Liverpool in the bottom 3 after 7 games. Beat 2-1 at home by Blackpool. They are in debt, they have owners who don't give a shit. The Fans are wanting SOMETHING and all this is prob very amusing to Man Utd fans. Sad to see what has happened to a once proud football club but have to admit that it is kinda good as long as Man Utd, Chelsea etc follow suit in the next two years.

Maybe then the home nations can compete once get to World Cups etc.

Football has become a plaything for the rich and uncaring...see Liverpool F.C. for proof! :cl :w hate pen:
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:39 am

ok, give me a prediction for next season, oh and nice to see you about lol
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:59 pm

BASEL wrote:ok, give me a prediction for next season, oh and nice to see you about lol
AS in Liverpool?

If no new owners at the start of next season then they will be in a scrap to stay in the big boys league as Gerrard,Torres and Pepe La Phew (keeper) will be away if no new owners by start of next season.

FACT. Gerrard is Mr Liverpool but he won't hang about seeing his playing end in going down with his beloved Liverpool. Pepe will go back to Spain (prob) with Torres either back to Spain or Man City.

But if Liverpool get new owners with money then they will become a top 4 team again. Money has killed football.

Man Utd are in debt to along with alot of others. See my other post from year back (longer?) saying the demise of the top 4 in England....not to far of the mark so far have I been! (who to fock am I Yoda talking like that lol).

Crazy times at Liverpool

Image [/img]
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:31 pm

i can't see the English FA letting it happen (liverpool falling i mean) What your prediction for Crystal Palace :lol :m1 :bf Blow it out ur arse
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk