Madeleine McCann

What the media are not saying
BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri May 08, 2009 2:07 am

This is a post moved topic, post made my rossco, Basel

I know there is another thread on Maddy McCann on here but couldn't find it. Saw this and had to put it up. I've always believed that these two know alot more than what they let on. Gut feeling no proof but WHY would a mother lie when it's your child missing? Naw nor do I and they have been caught on a few lies now here just another check this vid from 3.30 mins. Again why lie? When you've something to hid??!! watch it all but check out from 3.30 mins like a say. And how she shut her mouth when the penny dropped DOH auld Gerry 'ratface' saves her though. Scum of the highest order in my view and guilty as sin.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSaLDWgP6hI&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSaLDWgP6hI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

p.s. This is in reponse to the SHAM 'doc' on ch4 at the mo. Check out who made and put the money up for this 'dod' and it will make more sense why these two rats agreed to make it and do the first 'reCONstruion'.
Last edited by BASEL on Fri May 08, 2009 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri May 08, 2009 2:11 am

Madeleine McCann:Tunnels Under Praia And A New Theory

oprah mccanns1 Madeleine McCann:Tunnels Under Praia And A New Theory MADELEINE McCann: Hidden in tunnels, alive in America and a new theory…

Daily Express (front page): “MADDIE: DID SHE VANISH IN MAZE OF TUNNELS?�

Dunno? Did she?

“TUNNELS BENEATH RESORT MAY BE CLUE TO MYSTERY�

James Murray investigates a phone call:

Secret tunnels beneath the Portuguese seaside town where Madeleine McCann vanished two years ago today may hold the key to her disappearance.

The tunnels, dating back to Roman times, have never been thoroughly searched, despite repeated requests.

Documents in Portuguese police files, published today for the first time, suggest a vital line of inquiry was ignored and have led to fresh calls for a proper investigation into the tunnels…

What of the evidence?

A British woman wrote to UK detectives saying: “There are six to eight tunnels under Praia da Luz that the PJ [Portuguese police] have not searched. There is a tunnel under the church, there are tunnels under Estrela da Luz apartments. These have not been searched.�

“Repeated� is one woman in one letter?

“The archaeologist involved with these tunnels was arrested as an abuser in the Casa Pia case but later released [this was a notorious child abuse scandal centring on orphanages in Lisbon].�

Read: Madeleine McCann: Francisco Moita Flores’ 3 Minutes, Gran’s Plate And The Paedo Doctor

“Does this not send alarm bells ringing? Something not right in Portugal. Why are the PJ not searching these tunnels and the church?�

Portugal is to blame? Any other clues?

The woman, who declined to be named, told the Sunday Express last night: ‘‘I raised these issues a while ago because I thought they were relevant and I know the British detectives passed the information on to the Portuguese detectives but I never discovered what happened.

“As a matter of urgency there must be a proper and thorough examination of all these tunnels . It is possible the abductor may have left clues .�

Goes with my theory

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri May 08, 2009 2:17 am

The latest theory is that Madeleine fell down the 10 steps outside the family’s Mark Warner holiday apartment in Praia Da Luz and hit the back of her head. She landed on the hard ceramic flagstone and suffered severe trauma, it was alleged by tabloid newspaper 24 Horas.

Related Articles

The paper said police believe Mr and Mrs McCann then tried to cover up the accident and disposed of the body because they were afraid they would be accused of killing their child.

They may even have enlisted the help of some of their friends who were on holiday with them in the Algarve, it was claimed.

The claims are at odds with previous suggestions that police believe she died after accidentally being given an overdose of sedatives.

Three days ago it was suggested that the couple may have hidden their daughter’s body in a fridge - an idea dismissed by a family friend as "total rubbish".

Portuguese police are understood to be particularly interested in the silver Renault Scenic car hired by the couple 25 days after Madeleine disappeared.

Last week it was reported that detectives were investigating a "suspicious" trip that the McCanns made to Spain in August.

The pair drove to Huelva, across the border, to launch another poster campaign to highlight their daughter’s plight. But police are said to be sceptical and are allegedly investigating the theory that the couple might have taken Madeleine’s body with them and dumped it.