Bribery, Corruption and Fraud at the BBC -

Have your say on topic's that might be affecting you and the Town

Moderators: Lynn_D, mstewart27

BASEL
Site Administrator

Bribery, Corruption and Fraud at the BBC -

Post by BASEL » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:26 pm

[align=center]Bribery, Corruption and Fraud at the BBC - Stop paying your TV Licence fee NOW[/align]

Join this campaign today and let the Government know you will not tolerate their blatant use of our money to publish and broadcast their propaganda, lies and corruption.

Treason has been committed and is still being perpetrated on a daily basis, and you by paying this tax are allowing this to happen.

Join us at The Peoples United Collective and say no to the TV Licence Fee and no to Treason!

John Harris - My lettter to the HM Attorney-General asking them to prosecute me for openly telling people to ( in their words ) break the law by telling them to not pay their Licence Fee

Please let us know if you are refusing to pay HERE, so we can compile a list of support of non- payment.

List of people who are refusing to pay and their comments.

Blatant abuse on a disabled gentleman by David Clark Capita/BBC Licence enforcement agent view video here.

Click here for more evidence of the BBC’s deceptions

Scroll down to read the full article, download letters and instructions needed.

THE EVIDENCE IS NOW PRESENTED TO SCOTLAND YARD FOR IMMEDIATE INVESTIGATION!

NOW THAT THE NEW INCREASE in the BBC Licence Fee has been approved by the Very Dodgy Dimwits of Westminster, it is now revealed that the BBC has been receiving tens of millions of pounds every year from the Sinister Dictators of Europe - without the knowledge of the British Public!

DEPUTY ASSISTANT POLICE COMMISSIONER John Yates, Director of Intelligence at Scotland Yard has been asked to investigate the BBC’s sources and applications of money, excluding the Licence Fee, and evidence linking the BBC to the European Dictators has been provided in support of the allegation that the BBC has ‘sold-out’ to Shady Politicians.

THUS FAR, THE INVESTIGATION into the Financial & Political Mischief that is clearly affecting the independence of the BBC has been conducted by Mr Ashley Mote, MEP, who is independent of all political parties and a keen supporter of British Independence from Europe. It is the records of Mr Mote that have now been delivered to Scotland Yard for Urgent Police Action at Senior Levels.

THE BBC IS REGULATED by a Royal Charter which specifically requires the BBC to keep clear of all political bias of any kind, and the records of Mr Mote show that the BBC has received vast sums of money from agencies of the European Union in return for BBC support of this Union: This Contract of Evil is contrary to both the Spirit & the Letter of the BBC Charter, which has the force of law.

ALL HONEST PEOPLE WILL WELCOME the news that Scotland Yard is now being required to investigate the finances of the BBC. We can report that the BBC has already commissioned an internal enquiry into the pro-EU Policy that has been running for years, and the very existence of this internal enquiry serves to confirm that something is badly wrong with the management and reporting operations of the BBC.

IT IS SIGNIFICANT THAT HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE are already refusing to pay for BBC Licences because of BBC bias, and where the accusation of bias – most properly described as Corruption - has been openly stated by the relevant members of the public, the Licensing Authority has declined to pursue the issue of Non-Payment!

NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME for All Licence-Holders to Stop Paying for A Corrupted Institution that has seen fit to Sell Itself to Sinister People?

THE WEIGHT OF PUBLIC OPINION must be brought to bear on the Criminals who have been manipulating the BBC and who may well be the causes of failure in all of the other public services that are now falling into the dust: All Public Services, including the BBC, are the property of the British People – and it is for the British People to make sure that these services operate effectively & clean of corruption!
Do you want to stop paying now? Then follow these easy steps and stop paying for corruption, treason and the mismanagement of your money.
The first letter you need to send:

EACH PERSON TO KEEP A COPY OF THIS LETTER FOR THEIR OWN RECORDS (ATTACHED TO THE CERTIFICATE OF POSTING BY RECORDED DELIVERY)

Put Personal Name & Address here
Put Date Here.

Sir Michael Lyons
The Chairman, By 1st Class Post
BBC, Recorded Delivery.
Broadcast centre,
201 Wood lane,
London
W12 7TP

Dear Sir Michael Lyons

Re: The Royal Charter of the BBC, & the Treason & Felony Act, 1848
Notice Before Action.

It has been brought to my attention that the Corporation has received and is now receiving substantial amounts of funding from the European Union, in breach of Charter Provisions, and that in consequence of this very suspect arrangement the BBC is now reduced to the function of providing both broadcasting & propaganda facilities to a form of alien authority that fails to acknowledge the Supreme Authority of the British Crown.

I must advise you that all such conduct serves to breach the provisions of the Treason Act, 1351 with the further provisions of the Treason & Felony Act, 1848.

In addition, I must advise that the Treason & Felony Act of 1848 provides that it is a Criminal Offence for Subjects of the Crown to give aid or comfort to Traitors, and that this offence is punishable by imprisonment for life.

I am concerned for my own position and I must ask you to cease and desist from all treacherous conduct & financial arrangements, without delay.

Unless I receive your written assurance that the Corporation will issue an immediate public apology for all Treason committed thus far, with your further guarantee that the Corporation will cease and desist from all and any conduct that fails to maintain the Supremacy of the British Crown, then I must give fair warning of my intention to discontinue the payment of all such moneys as are now being applied to the financial support of the BBC.

I look forward to receipt of your immediate response to this present letter and I give notice that payments in support of the BBC will be suspended, unless I receive a satisfactory response within 14 days of this present date.

Yours faithfully,

(Sign Here)

http://www.tpuc.org/stoppayingtvlicencefees

Basel :meeting
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:17 pm

aye and thats only Blue Peter :zl :cl mir08
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light