RANGERS!

Rossco gives us his brillant off the wall approach to the world they call football, language may offend
Rossco
Roving Reporter

RANGERS!

Post by Rossco » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:12 pm

Just watched the Rangers v (what-do-u-call them??!!) naw it's gone. sum team from Lithuania. beat 2-1 after a 0-0 draw at Ibrox last week. and all i can say is GOOD! why good you might ask, it's one less British team in the champions league. well all i can say is that Rangers took the lead midway through the first half and with the away goal just sat back, sat back, sat back.................BOOM wonder free-kick to make it 1-1 just be4 half-time for the unknown team from Lithuania. Half-time 1-1. well all the second half they sat back, sat back, sat back (the away goal rule you see) until BOOM lol goal; to the plucky unknowns!!!! bye bye Rangers and good fucking bye. and aye i did laugh when the goal went in because if there is one thing a hate in football it is a negative, boring, choke the life to get a result team. and that is what Rangers are under Walter Smith. if he had anything about him he should hand in his notice like around..........NOW! i know people will say 'but Rangers got to the final of the UEFA cup last season' aye by playing boring, negtive play for pens football which if an Italian team done we wud slag them off. and in the final again glad to see Rangers get beat (no i'm not a Celtic fan,although they do play better FOOTBALL) just hate negative, boring, dull football. after the joy of watching the EURO cup over the summer it's hard to stomach garbage like that dross tonight. maybe the EURO's were so good because there wasn't any British teams there!!!! food for though (although i'm 100% sure that the green and white army wud have been quite welcome after speaking to footy fan via internet lately) so here's hoping that after that dismil effort that either Rangers change management or Walter Smith drops this 4-1-4-1 bollocks. and the one up front was Kenny Miller for fucks sake lol dear ooh dear indeed. well they still have the UEFA cup to brighten up this season..................................well here's hoping bang1 bang1 bang1 bang1 bang1 bang1 :hot mir08 :Smiley_explode:

p.s. to all the RANGERS AND CELTIC FANS WHO SAY THEY COULD DO WELL IN THE PREMSHIP!!! RANGERS 0 V LIVERPOOL 4
CELTIC 0 V SPURS 2

AYE DEAD-ON face1 face1 face1 face1 Image
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light