Ards Forum Forum Index Ards Forum
A Newtownards Forum for the community by the community

HomeHome   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  |  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Trustees in shopping mall
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ards Forum Forum Index -> Have Your Say Newtownards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Homer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Trustees in shopping mall Reply with quote

Lost my camera the other day there or some one stole it out the waynes buggy asked at the customer services desk and they told me that yes some one found one and claimed it back strange this one as

1. The security staff said they didnt see the camera so they werent responsible for a camera going back to the owner

2. They told me that the person reported to the cleaner who had lost it in the ladies toilet and had to ask a cleaner to go in and have a look as he was not allowed in

3. The cleaner and security had spent around 2 hours looking for this camera with no description of colour make or size etc and no contact name of the person who found it or retrieved it.

4. I guess one of the staff got a early christmas present i would not trust them with a empty trolley with your 1 pound coin in it.

Sad day all round when they admit that they were one found but cant give you any description of it and gave it back to a citizen of Ards they say not more likely in their pocket, Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Last edited by Homer on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Rossco
Roving Reporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUDE stop taking pics in the womans bog, they lock you up for that Mr. Green jolly fc1 fc1 fc1 fc1 fc1 band band band band dual dual free talk free talk free talk Sad party party cool cool patsy patsy patsy patsy mir coolest coolest scared e joke e joke e joke e joke e joke :avatar_51081: e joke e joke e joke Smiley_dancingbanana Smiley_tosser JPG Smiley_tosser JPG Smiley_explode :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081: e joke e joke e joke lol I'm MESSING really i am but man you left urself open for that one and i'm in a sluky mood so that made me laugh and could'nt resist. IT WAS AN OPEN NET, couldn't have not taken it lol but yeah all in all thats strange! ur story I mean. And don't mean that in a funny way this time! but come on yikes yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes dual come on addmitt it you're all gonna miss me around here! paddy mir mir mir mir mir moon 1 Icescream Icecream :avatar_51081: coolest Smiley_swoon
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light
Homer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Youre no kidding Rossco Razz jolly wave wave wave wave wave
BASEL
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rossco wrote:
DUDE stop taking pics in the womans bog, they lock you up for that Mr. Green jolly fc1 fc1 fc1 fc1 fc1 band band band band dual dual free talk free talk free talk Sad party party cool cool patsy patsy patsy patsy mir coolest coolest scared e joke e joke e joke e joke e joke :avatar_51081: e joke e joke e joke Smiley_dancingbanana Smiley_tosser JPG Smiley_tosser JPG Smiley_explode :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081: :avatar_51081: e joke e joke e joke lol I'm MESSING really i am but man you left urself open for that one and i'm in a sluky mood so that made me laugh and could'nt resist. IT WAS AN OPEN NET, couldn't have not taken it lol but yeah all in all thats strange! ur story I mean. And don't mean that in a funny way this time! but come on yikes yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes dual yikes yikes yikes dual come on addmitt it you're all gonna miss me around here! paddy mir mir mir mir mir moon 1 Icescream Icecream :avatar_51081: coolest Smiley_swoon

I just shit myself fc1 fc1 fc1 fc1 moon 1 grin

Excellent, rossco's post i mean, but you did leave your self open homer, sorry about the camera

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk
Rossco
Roving Reporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

talk nuff of it anyhow fc1 fc1 fc1 fc1 blah blah blah blah romeo party cool cool holmes holmes holmes holmes monkey Smiley_dancingbanana Smiley_dancingbanana Smiley_dancingbanana Smiley_dancingbanana Smiley_dancingbanana Smiley_dancingbanana Pinocchio Pinocchio Pinocchio Smiley_dancingbanana Smiley_dancingbanana Smiley_dancingbanana holmes holmes holmes hjjoke hjjoke dual meeting meeting meeting please lool tea blah blah blah
Homer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah very funny guys taking the mikky id just noticed what your laughing about im glad it cheered yous up i was laughing myself when i read it any how fixed the typo lol Embarassed Embarassed Razz Razz
Rossco
Roving Reporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to late the truth is out fc1 rave rave rave rave rave rave dual patsy dual patsy rave rave rave alien hot mir mir mir mir oj yes mir mir mir Bottle fc1 fc1 hjjoke hjjoke hjjoke Smiley_tosser JPG Smiley_tosser JPG Smiley_tosser JPG loser Smiley_swoon ha ha
Homer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you wanting some pics before you go Rossco their animal pictures of beavers lool
Rossco
Roving Reporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aye a beaver is an animal i believe it can be found in Alaska,Canada and some states of North America! see not just a pretty face me wave
Homer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

? posted twice

Last edited by Homer on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Rossco
Roving Reporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get ya Homer! Unless you are saying you sneak into womens bogs in the shopping centre and snap away and if you do then you really shouldn't be shouting that about fc1 fc1 fc1 fc1 maybe you may hope they don't find that camera after all bash bash free talk yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes
Homer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just my luck no pictures on it emptied before i went out lol that is the camera that i dont have anymore and have to tell the missusas its not at home anymore as its hers lol lool fc1 fc1 couch couch couch bash bash fc1 fc1 fc1
BASEL
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed and how did the misses take that Smiley_explode Smiley_swoon

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

Homer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shooooosh buying my time hope to go and buy a new one before she notics lol bash bash bash not me bash bash bash not me not me
BASEL
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm squealing, or give me 50 and i'll shut up lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ards Forum Forum Index -> Have Your Say Newtownards All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: