COMIC RELIEF

Post your pearls of wisdom or inspiring words from the good book

Moderator: mstewart27

Rossco
Roving Reporter

COMIC RELIEF

Post by Rossco » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:28 am

Just happened to turn on this comic relief at 12.57am to see Fren Brittian tell me that the people of Britain have raised £40 million pounds! A new comic relief record! In a time of mass unemployment and rescission no less! Fren Brittian told me so it must be true, the same Fren Brittian who told all fat people in Britain that like her could lose lots of weight through dieting and exercise all while advertising 'slim fast' or some such shit! Yet turns out auld Fern acutely had a gastric band put in her tummy reducing it to the size of a pea! So Fern would never tell me a lie would she! Then after that I watched a load of trannies! (aye trannies I shit you not) dance around flashing me their arse while dancing to clown circus music! Excuse me while I go and be sick........

Thanks for waiting if you did :+) Now this is in the name of charity! Well I'm going to make an appeal right here, right now. I'm looking for people to donate money to me so I can leave Great Britain as it has clearly lost the plot and wish to set up a life in a new, more sane society. So could you please send cash or cheques to Rossco at Ards Forums asap please. Even if I don't raise the amount I'm looking for I'll tell you I have anyhow cause hey if ya can't beat em then join em!

And like the wee bit of writing said at the bottom of my telly while the dancing freak trannies said....and I power phrase here 'The people your send money to might not be able to thank you in person but rest assured it will make them smile'

I THANK YOU.

P.P.S. I didn't know whether to put this into 'a bit of craic' or here but after it has hardened my soul I feel this is the right place.
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

Ronski
Ards Forum Reporter and Backbone

Post by Ronski » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:57 pm

I done my good deed and sponsored my friend Kim for £10.00 who went on a sponsered walk with wellington's filled with custard and wearing a red outfit for red nose day :lol

"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

What you do today,might burn your arse tomorrow.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Re: COMIC RELIEF

Post by BASEL » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:00 am

Rossco wrote:Just happened to turn on this comic relief at 12.57am to see Fren Brittian tell me that the people of Britain have raised £40 million pounds! A new comic relief record! In a time of mass unemployment and rescission no less! Fren Brittian told me so it must be true, the same Fren Brittian who told all fat people in Britain that like her could lose lots of weight through dieting and exercise all while advertising 'slim fast' or some such shit! Yet turns out auld Fern acutely had a gastric band put in her tummy reducing it to the size of a pea! So Fern would never tell me a lie would she! Then after that I watched a load of trannies! (aye trannies I shit you not) dance around flashing me their arse while dancing to clown circus music! Excuse me while I go and be sick........

Thanks for waiting if you did :+) Now this is in the name of charity! Well I'm going to make an appeal right here, right now. I'm looking for people to donate money to me so I can leave Great Britain as it has clearly lost the plot and wish to set up a life in a new, more sane society. So could you please send cash or cheques to Rossco at Ards Forums asap please. Even if I don't raise the amount I'm looking for I'll tell you I have anyhow cause hey if ya can't beat em then join em!

And like the wee bit of writing said at the bottom of my telly while the dancing freak trannies said....and I power phrase here 'The people your send money to might not be able to thank you in person but rest assured it will make them smile'

I THANK YOU.

P.P.S. I didn't know whether to put this into 'a bit of craic' or here but after it has hardened my soul I feel this is the right place.

:crs good writing i enjoyed that
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk