Romanians forced out of homes

Share your news storys
Rossco
Roving Reporter

Romanians forced out of homes

Post by Rossco » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:49 pm

How does everyone feel about this. To be honest heres how a feel about the whole thing!

How about maybe it's because alot of people in Northern Ireland don't want to give the country away to foreigners like the main land has! Most Romainians over here are beggers BTW that is a fact. In times were alot of people born and raised in Northern Ireland are getting it very tough because of jobs losses and a falling economy it's kind of hard to justifie more people who come to the country who add nothing to it but just take out what little is left. If the government won't stop it and let it happen then the people have to sort it out themselves and if it makes people look like bigots then so be it. This open border policy is just another wing of the NWO. What better way to destroy a countries National sovereignty than to flood it with different people and just mix it all about! Northern Ireland on the whole for all it's problems past and present I'd say was never really a racist country but people are sick and tired of what has happened what with jobs losses etc etc etc. And I stand by the believe that it would be a sad day when Belfast ended up like London,B'ham,Manchester,Glasgow etc on the mainland. If this makes me a bigot then bigot me up but just remember that the left wing arseholes who opened the borders to tom,dick and harry know that it is all part of the NWO where we will all be the same as anyone else in the world!!!!!!!!!!! It's like a rotton tooth you know, easier to pull out!

Rant over but stand by it 100%. And to anyone of different colour or race born in Northern Ireland they are as Northern Irish as me in my eyes but when people who come here and bring absolutely nothing to the country in any way but to stand on corners and beg then they have no place here. Dispite what some brainwashed PC head might say this is all the Romanians do over here. BIG ISSUE sellers which is a legel form to beg.

Heres a link to the paper coverage.

http://news.aol.co.uk/100-flee-homes-af ... 0487909522

Urgent talks are being held in Belfast in a bid to end the plight of more than 100 Romanians forced to flee their homes after a spate of racist attacks.

Police, community representatives, politicians and officials from a range of statutory agencies are to attend an emergency meeting in the city to see what can be done for the families who had to seek refuge in a church overnight.

Frightened Romanian men, women and children were moved to a temporary refuge in indoor tennis courts at council leisure centre where they were given food and other provisions.

Many have now vowed to leave Northern Ireland for good. The meeting at the Chinese Resource Centre on the city's Ormeau Road will discuss an action plan aimed at making the families feel safe to stay.

A mother of two, who only wanted to be known by her first name of Maria, said everyone was now adamant that they wanted to return to Romania.

She said attacks had been intensifying over the last two weeks but came to a head on Tuesday night with the racist thugs breaking into her house and threatening her and her children.

Others spoke of men armed with guns telling them to leave the country or face being shot.

"We are OK, we are safe now," Maria said in the leisure centre. "But we want to go home because right now we are not safe here (in Northern Ireland). We want to go back home to Romania, everybody right now does. I want to go home because I have here two kids and I want my kids to be safe."

More than 100 Romanian nationals spent Tuesday night in the City Church, near Queen's University, after evacuating their homes in the Lisburn Road area in the south of the city. Police helped up to 20 families leave their houses and set up in the hall while volunteers provided bedding and food.

Prime Minister Gordon Brown was among those condemning the attacks, saying: "I hope the authorities are able to take all the action necessary to protect them."
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:02 pm

To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:03 pm

AOL America on line is that where you get your news from now lol, who owns AOL i ask there one for you

I comment abit more later
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Well since my view is a wee bit different from the page I got it from I'll say...'smell me now' hand1 :mrgreen:

Doucebag! Why were do you get yours 'The Times' no one tell ya no one likes a smartarse?! well they should have.

In my humble thoughts are these.

'COPYRIGHT' Rossco!
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light