Test.

Post by asma » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Hello anybody home.

asma.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:30 pm

I'm here :lol
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

asma

Post by asma » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:43 pm

Hi, It is so quite around here I was beginning to think everybody was up at the Beverly area protesting at how dare the local residents object to some poor sod wanting to build a few houses for other locals.

asma.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:25 am

lol, funny man or women :lol face1

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:28 am

Yep its a bit quite, i was meant to do some advertising end of last year, but never got around to it, i'm working on ards forum 2, you can see it here: http://www.ardsforum.com/forum2/phpBB3/index.php and i need to do a facebook page, but i have never done one so i was hoping to talk someone into it!!

Fancy a job lol

Ronski
Ards Forum Reporter and Backbone

Post by Ronski » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:30 am

Ill have a stab at it , that is the facebook page lol :1w :1w drunck 1 drunck 1 :1w :1w :1w :1w
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

What you do today,might burn your arse tomorrow.

asma

Post by asma » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 pm

BASEL wrote:lol, funny man or women :lol face1

Laughing indeed, I am sitting here massaging my old joints trying to find my way around your site, if this reply makes onto the big screen I will celebrate with a few beers paid for with the cold weather payment our masters have thrown at us. While I am finishing the remaining few drops of my beer how great it would be if our Mr. Shannon would have a shufty at the mess they are making of the ramp at the Post Office, seems to be the greatest f... up since Dunkirk.

asma.

asma

Post by asma » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:57 pm

BASEL wrote:Yep its a bit quite, i was meant to do some advertising end of last year, but never got around to it, i'm working on ards forum 2, you can see it here: http://www.ardsforum.com/forum2/phpBB3/index.php and i need to do a facebook page, but i have never done one so i was hoping to talk someone into it!!

Fancy a job lol
I have had a shufty at f2 and wondered why we need another when this one seems to be dead in the water; however, f2 looks much better and may be easier for the peasants to navigate, your generous job offered I must decline as this country is providing me with an income which is paid into my bank account, these handouts are monies which I believe have been paid to the Government by past generations so all things being equal I am as one might say sitting on the hogs back. Time now for another chilly pilly, what are you having?

asma.

asma

Post by asma » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Ronski wrote:Ill have a stab at it , that is the facebook page lol :1w :1w drunck 1 drunck 1 :1w :1w :1w :1w

Ronski old chap drinks on my tab, cheers.

asma.

Ronski

Post by Ronski » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:27 am

Thank's i can do with a big cold wan the noo lol :1w :1w face1 face1 :F :1w b1
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

asma

Post by asma » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:26 am

Ronski wrote:Thank's i can do with a big cold wan the noo lol :1w :1w face1 face1 :F :1w b1

ere, while yer waiting fir yer mon ta git nother black and tan have a shufty at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hng-Ro-4bE

asma.

Ronski

Post by Ronski » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 am

Snippet of "An Everlasting Piece" very funny, good one :1w :1w drunck 1 drunck 1 drunck 1 drunck 1 :1w :1w face1

asma

Post by asma » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:33 pm

BASEL wrote:Yep its a bit quite, i was meant to do some advertising end of last year, but never got around to it, i'm working on ards forum 2, you can see it here: http://www.ardsforum.com/forum2/phpBB3/index.php and i need to do a facebook page, but i have never done one so i was hoping to talk someone into it!!

Fancy a job lol
As I already have indicated f2 looks interesting and made an attempt to log in but my user name and password were rejected. What I would like to know what is the point of having two Newtownards forums when apparently the original forum is lacking traffic.

asma.

Ronski

Post by Ronski » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:46 am

You dont need user name and password to browse the F2 just go to the forum index there you can see all, as its still not quite ready for the change over , send a private message to the administrator to get log on details :1w b1 b1 :1w :1w moderator - Ronski

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Yep i know about the traffic, its always quite after christmas, the reason for the new forum is for a much improved version of the software to be implemented with better features for the end user