Castle Garden School site.

Spiff away, anything goes, within reason
asma

Castle Garden School site.

Post by asma » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:46 pm

I passed the Fire Station recently and was amused to see a demolition gang on the ex Castle Garden School site and thought what ever has been planned to be built there would it require an additional premium on its fire insurance.

asma.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Lol sure, they where trying to get planning permission years ago to build apartments, and they where rightly turned down, next thing we knew it had been burnt down, just the same as Blair Mayne's house.

This whole world is built on conspiracy
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

asma

Post by asma » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:47 pm

BASEL wrote:Lol sure, they where trying to get planning permission years ago to build apartments, and they where rightly turned down, next thing we knew it had been burnt down, just the same as Blair Mayne's house.

Has anyone ever sought an explanation from the Fire Service why they were unable to save this old building, I mean during the war buildings were saved by nothing more than a bucket chain.

asma.

Ronski
Ards Forum Reporter and Backbone

Post by Ronski » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Maybe the Firte Brigade were to busy getting greased up doing their stuff for hen night's lol face1 face1

Or the local politician's have greased them under the table ???? :1w :1w b1 b1 :1w :1w
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

What you do today,might burn your arse tomorrow.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:43 pm

asma wrote:
BASEL wrote:Lol sure, they where trying to get planning permission years ago to build apartments, and they where rightly turned down, next thing we knew it had been burnt down, just the same as Blair Mayne's house.

Has anyone ever sought an explanation from the Fire Service why they were unable to save this old building, I mean during the war buildings were saved by nothing more than a bucket chain.

asma.
Your dead right, but i not sure about an explanation, this is newtownards remember lol

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Ronski wrote:Maybe the Firte Brigade were to busy getting greased up doing their stuff for hen night's lol face1 face1

Or the local politician's have greased them under the table ???? :1w :1w b1 b1 :1w :1w

:lol face1 :smiley_bigthumbup: