David Noakes on Edge Media TV: 'Exposing The EU Dictatorship

What the media are not saying
BASEL
Site Administrator

David Noakes on Edge Media TV: 'Exposing The EU Dictatorship

Post by BASEL » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:48 pm

[align=center]David Noakes on Edge Media TV: 'Exposing The EU Dictatorship'

This is an important interview with David Noakes of ( www.eutruth.org.uk )

The EU is illegal under British law. Five Prime Ministers and the Queen have committed six acts of Treason by signing the EU treaties which will abolish our nation and replace it with the EU; they secretly repealed two of the five laws of treason in the 1998 Crime and Disorder Act (s36.3) to escape a prosecution. The demise of Britain, treason and the traitors.

<object width="690" height="435"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/p/A68711776DF758 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/p/A68711776DF7589F&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="690" height="435" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Enjoy, and remember you saw it here first[/align]
Last edited by BASEL on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:51 pm

OK, this is one of the most important vids ever shown on this forum.

Take particular note of part 2 just under 6 minutes in. Then take particular note of what he says about ribbentrop and his relation with the british royal family at the time. Edward was frequently meeting/liasing with him.

This guy is damn well educated and knows what he's talking about. So much so that he can give precise dates and names.

Thx for finding this basel, every so often there are some real pearls on this forum and this is definitely one of them. It deserves a sticky.
I only wish I knew edge tv had him on as I would've recorded this to show a few people for sure...

I'm also interested in how the presenter asks some very pertinent and leading questions at least for the first two parts here. I've seen some of his other shows and it's at times mocking but not with this guy. He's showing some real intelligence and respect, you can sense it.
"Humanity is asleep, concerned only with what is useless, living in a wrong world....Do not prattle before the People of the Path, rather consume yourself. You have an inverted knowledge and religion if you are upside down in relation to Reality. Man is wrapping his net around himself. A lion (the man of the Way) bursts his cage asunder."

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Oh this is interesting, how common law was replaced.
lol this is great stuff...
part 5 just 1 minute in.
"Humanity is asleep, concerned only with what is useless, living in a wrong world....Do not prattle before the People of the Path, rather consume yourself. You have an inverted knowledge and religion if you are upside down in relation to Reality. Man is wrapping his net around himself. A lion (the man of the Way) bursts his cage asunder."