Quarry Heights Orchestra

Spiff away, anything goes, within reason
sickbagsam
BANNED

Quarry Heights Orchestra

Post by sickbagsam » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:18 pm

A guy from Whitespots went out duck hunting when a gust of wind blew, his gun fell over and discharged shooting him in his private parts. 
Several hours later, lying in a hospital bed, he was approached by his doctor. "Well Rodney, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that you are going to be OK. The damage was local to your groin, there was very little internal damage and we were able to remove all of the buckshot."
 "What's the bad news?" asked Rodney.

"The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive buckshot damage done to your penis which left quite a few holes in it. I'm going to have to refer you to my sister."
"Well I guess that isn't too bad," the Rodney replied. "Is your sister a plastic surgeon?"
"Not exactly," answered the doctor. "She's a flute player in the Quarry Heights Orchestra. She's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't piss in your eye.�

sbs.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:13 pm

lol
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk