speed camera offenses

Share your news storys
BASEL
Site Administrator

speed camera offenses

Post by BASEL » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Thought you might be interested to know that following the UK Government's freedom of information act you can now get access to ALL speed camera offenses registered in the last 12 months.

Did you know that every time your car goes past a speed camera, even 1mph over the set limit, it is registered and put on a database? You only get a ticket if you are way over the limit or, (this is the bit that I didn't know) if you receive over 10 near misses, you will be classed as a serial offender and get a ticket the next time you go just over the limit.

This is why you hear of people being done for 34mph in a 30mph limit area, whilst others doing 39 do not. You can check what has been registered against your vehicle at the following web address: www.i-database.co.uk just enter your car registration. If there is any data on your vehicle you can click on the camera window to see a copy of the photograph. Hope it's useful. If the link doesn't work just put "i-database.co.uk" in google.

Form an Email from ray sloan

Let me know if it works
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

Ronski
Ards Forum Reporter and Backbone

Post by Ronski » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Thats a good link Basel, maybe you should sticky this one or even start a new colunm for similar sites ;-)
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

What you do today,might burn your arse tomorrow.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:37 pm

good idea, i'll sort something later
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk