Shots fired at house in Bangor

Share your news storys
Ronski
Ards Forum Reporter and Backbone

Post by Ronski » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:17 am

Thursday, 19 March 2009

Shots were fired into a house in Northern Ireland last night, police said.

No-one was in the home in Ballyree Drive, Bangor, when the incident happened shortly before 8pm.

Minor damage was caused to the property, which is in the town's Bloomfield estate.

North Down Assembly member Alex Easton condemned the attack.

"I am shocked that there has been a shooting on this estate," said the DUP representative.

"I call on everyone as chairman of the District Policing Partnership to work with the police.

"This estate has a great track record for community work and has a positive reputation it has many wonderful people and that is why this is so disturbing.

"I am glad that no-one has been injured and I have been liaising with the Police this evening they merit our full support.

"Let me be unequivocal, there is no use whatsoever for guns to be used in our community and I call on those responsible for this shooting to immediately desist from their activity."
:1w b1 b1 b1 :shock: :shock: :-( :x bron bron :1w :1w
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

What you do today,might burn your arse tomorrow.

cyberjack
Mr Buckfast

Post by cyberjack » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:28 pm

POLICE TOLD US ...THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE SAID " I WAS JUST SHOOTING OUT FOR A PACKET OF FAGS"...LOL :basel brush:
.....just because you are paranoid does'nt mean that no-one is following you !...

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:09 pm

loooooooooooooooooool
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

cyberjack
Mr Buckfast

SHOTS FIRED AT HOUSE ...

Post by cyberjack » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:33 am

[font=Times New Roman] [/font] THE MAIN THING IS NO-ONE GOT HURT !..
LETS HOPE THIS COUNTRY IS NOT GOING TO SLIP BACK TO THE BAD OLD DAYS (THE TROUBLES ) .. SADLY THERE ARE CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS
WHO WOULD LIKE THIS TO BE THE CASE BECAUSE, THERE IS NO MONEY IN "PEACE" ..THEY CAN'T RUN THEIR MONEY RAISING
TERROR CAMPAIGNS ETC........... b1 b1 b1 b1 b1
.....just because you are paranoid does'nt mean that no-one is following you !...

BASEL
Site Administrator

Re: SHOTS FIRED AT HOUSE ...

Post by BASEL » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:14 pm

cyberjack wrote:[font=Times New Roman] [/font] THE MAIN THING IS NO-ONE GOT HURT !..
LETS HOPE THIS COUNTRY IS NOT GOING TO SLIP BACK TO THE BAD OLD DAYS (THE TROUBLES ) .. SADLY THERE ARE CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS
WHO WOULD LIKE THIS TO BE THE CASE BECAUSE, THERE IS NO MONEY IN "PEACE" ..THEY CAN'T RUN THEIR MONEY RAISING
TERROR CAMPAIGNS ETC........... b1 b1 b1 b1 b1

Yep i totally agree, yet did'nt all the bouys on both sides get quite a rather large golden handshake to bring about peace, so i ask is the recent trouble and such because they are running out of money as you say, and are going to hold everybody ransom again so to speak.

Another thing that concerns me is why is the same intelligence regiment responsible for the menzies tube shooting in london back here on the streets of northern ireland and for what purpose, when you look into that whole tube shooting affair, it kind of makes you wonder what really happened that Saturday night in Antrim
( Domino affair)
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

Ronski

Post by Ronski » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:35 pm

PSNI investigating attack on Bangor house

Thursday, 19 March 2009

Police in the North are investigating an attack on a house in Bangor, Co Down, last night.

Initial reports say shots were fired at the house in Ballyree at around 8pm.

However, the police now believe a baseball bat was used in the attack.

No major damage was caused and nobody was injured.

:1w :1w b1 b1 drunck 1 :1w :1w :1w b1 b1 :1w :1w
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

Ronski

Post by Ronski » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Home of anti-drugs activist attacked in Co Down

Thursday, 19 March 2009

Drug dealers are being blamed for an attack on the home of an anti-drugs activist in Bangor, Co Down, last night.

Initial reports say shots were fired at the house in Ballyree at around 8pm.

However, the police now believe a baseball bat was used in the attack.

Nobody was at home at the time and no major damage was caused.

Community workers in the area say police have warned them that drugs gangs are stepping up efforts to silence people who speak out against their activitiesEight activists have received death threats in recent weeks..

:1w b1 b1 b1 b1 b1 b1 b1 b1 bron