Swine flu jabs for healthy children end

Share your news storys
Ronski
Ards Forum Reporter and Backbone

Post by Ronski » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Healthy children in Northern Ireland will not be vaccinated for swine flu after the end of March, the Department of Health has announced

:1w b1 b1 b1 b1 b1 :1w
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

What you do today,might burn your arse tomorrow.

asma

Post by asma » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:15 pm

You are damed right why should more money be thrown down the drain when the cost of keeping Iris in the lap of luxury may have to be found from somewhere. The way Peter the great did not take kindly to that fella Shamus questioning he could do everyone a big favor if he joined his dear Iris in London, then what's his name could find a reason to stop cold weather payments and pick up the tab. Not forgetting this new Chief Constable who prays to God those nasty Dissident Republicans would especially stop annoying everybody and his " I didn't join the PSNI for this type of thing" and get his Onward Christian whatever to do their job and clean the place up once and for all.

asma

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Your dam right, the level of corruption in this country is rife, i know they say to keep it in the family but they do take the f*&*ing piss, how many robinsons are councillors, paisly's and the rest of them. too MANY SECRET HANDSHAKES and underhanded deals, out with the f*&*ing lot of them, all of them and lets take this country back for the people
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk