ASDA

Have your say on topic's that might be affecting you and the Town

Moderators: Lynn_D, mstewart27

Rossco
Roving Reporter

ASDA

Post by Rossco » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:45 pm

hello just a wee comment that i would love someone to respond to. i was in ASDA couple weeks ago on a Sat evening at around the time it was closing. i was with my wee boy and made a quick dash round to get few things as the place was closing. in fact by the time we got to the cashier the place was empty with all the shutters down bar one. anyhow to cut a long story short, as we were paying for the items i saw the guy with the "EDIT" that sits in the wheelchair at the entrance get up and PUSH the WHEELCHAIR over by the green baskets at the entrance then WALK towards the staffroom bit by the post office. I'm serious here when i say this, i don't know the man so i wouldn't bad mouth him. just saying what i saw and would love to know...............WTF! why is he in a wheelchair all day if he can walk, i saw it with my own two eyes. why does ASDA employ him? very strange and have a good mind to ask to speak to someone from the management of the store about it.

YOURS SINCERLY Rossco!

not lying....strange indeed....

Admin, Sorry Rossco Had TO Edit Your Post Ever So Slightly, Basel
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

Carl Sagan

Post by Carl Sagan » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:46 am

[font=Arial] [/font] I'd have loved to have seen that. Ill be keeping an eye on that bugger from now on! ;-)
Blue noses are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who don't understand don't matter. Those who understand need no explanation.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:44 pm

Welcome carl, post away and enjoy the ride

Basel :we
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:00 pm

indeed you should Carl, indeed you should ! very suave looking gent you are by the way :cool:

p.s. (not to you Carl) why is 'the one with the bald head and mustache EDITED by the way???? could someone please answer! cause that's what i typed...not EDITED!!!! ta

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:41 pm

It was a nessacary decision made by myself, i felt that your discription of the person in your post was warrant enough to let people know who you where talking about without pointing a direct finger at him, and to be quite honest it's the legal side of things i was not sure about, BUT i will allow the above post you made to stay ;-) (Get my drift)

As Admin of the site, i can edit, delete posts from all users and from time to time you may see that i have been doing that, BUT its ONLY if i feel that by not doing so could endanger the site.

Hope this explains things for you

Basel b1 b1 b1 b1

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

ray sloan

man in wheelchair

Post by ray sloan » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:30 pm

hi, i just seen your article about the man in the wheelchair in asda, i don't know him personally but do know he was in an accident a few years back (he was working under a car & the jack slipped & car landed on both his legs) he had to have them both amputated so he now has two artifical legs so quite possibly he can't stand on them to long..i don't know the reason for him sitting in the wheelchair all day is for but a.how thats what happened to him...hope this helps a bit...Ray
ray sloan

MasterSamWise
AKA The Thinker

Post by MasterSamWise » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:34 am

That explains a Few things
We create our own reality

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:09 am

thanks for that Ray and yes that makes sense to me. just i didnt know that and that's why thought it was strange. so again thanks Ray cause i was for boycotting ASDA (but took ages in tesco to be honest!!! where's the bread at??? etc) thanks again Ray :1w

my spuds are boiling

Re: ASDA

Post by my spuds are boiling » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:56 pm

Rossco wrote:hello just a wee comment that i would love someone to respond to. i was in ASDA couple weeks ago on a Sat evening at around the time it was closing. i was with my wee boy and made a quick dash round to get few things as the place was closing. in fact by the time we got to the cashier the place was empty with all the shutters down bar one. anyhow to cut a long story short, as we were paying for the items i saw the guy with the "EDIT" that sits in the wheelchair at the entrance get up and PUSH the WHEELCHAIR over by the green baskets at the entrance then WALK towards the staffroom bit by the post office. I'm serious here when i say this, i don't know the man so i wouldn't bad mouth him. just saying what i saw and would love to know...............WTF! why is he in a wheelchair all day if he can walk, i saw it with my own two eyes. why does ASDA employ him? very strange and have a good mind to ask to speak to someone from the management of the store about it.

YOURS SINCERLY Rossco!

not lying....strange indeed....

Admin, Sorry Rossco Had TO Edit Your Post Ever So Slightly, Basel

Yea he's proper dodgey mate

oj yes
when the going gets hot i shout aloud

"oh oh my spuds are boiling"

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:28 am

So the latest story to come from this is that the man now seems to be permanently behind the check-outs in asda, so maybe someone in Management noticed their mistake and corrected it

Basel

p.s if anyone thinks we should now shelve this story let me know and i will back it up to a offline file just incase we need it again

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:56 pm

well since i posted it then is that like my decision to make??? well is it if it is then aye i reckon you should idude. laters :cool:

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:27 pm

No problems, i will sort it is over the weekend