when the world's falling apart all we need is...........

What the media are not saying
Rossco
Roving Reporter

when the world's falling apart all we need is...........

Post by Rossco » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:50 pm

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/200809 ... dbed5.html

TOUCH OF CLASS ALL ROUND IS THIS GOVERNMENT :smiley_swoon:
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:57 pm

We will all give them even more information to lose :lol :jf
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:05 am

fuck em on that too. go to jail again before take one of them ID cards. Time people grew some balls in this country and the main land. What to fuck has happened to people?

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:35 am

Rossco wrote:fuck em on that too. go to jail again before take one of them ID cards. Time people grew some balls in this country and the main land. What to fuck has happened to people?

Watch the language PLEASE

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:34 pm

LONDON (Reuters) - Computer discs containing the personal records of thousands of serving and former RAF staff have gone missing from an air force base, the Defence Ministry said on Friday.
(Advertisement)

Police are investigating the suspected theft of three portable hard disc drives from the Service Personnel and Veterans Agency's offices at the Innsworth base in Gloucestershire.

The discs contained the names, service numbers, dates of birth and assessment papers of thousands of RAF staff, and some may have included bank details.

"We are taking this incident extremely seriously," the ministry said in a statement.

(Reporting by Avril Ormsby)

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:30 am

How many discs is that now? From family benefits details to military details. This is no longer a conscience as they have been way to many discs gone missing in the last year or so. Something is afoot ( face1 that's a word i don't think I've ever used) but naw something wrong indeed and looks to me like it is on purpose!

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:41 pm

A hand-held computer containing secret information about fighting terrorism has been stolen from a house used by MI5.
(Advertisement)

It was taken after a burglar climbed through an open window at a property in Greater Manchester on Sunday night.

The house was being rented by the intelligence service but the information on the device was encrypted, so a security breach using the information is thought unlikely.

A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police asked for anyone offered the stolen property to hand it in to the nearest police station.

He added: "Shortly after 11.20pm police were called to a house in Greater Manchester, following reports of a burglary.

"An encrypted handheld computer was stolen.

"It is believed the offender entered through an open window. Inquiries are ongoing."

The security services and the government have been hit by a number of security breaches in the last year.

face1

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:38 am

Welcome to the Real World

UK ID Cards – More Than Identification
From a Reader – September 29, 2008

You may have heard that legislation creating compulsory ID Cards passed a crucial stage in the House of Commons. You may feel that ID cards are not something to worry about, since we already have Photo ID for our Passport and Driving License and an ID Card will be no different to that.

What you have not been told is the full scope of this proposed ID Card, and what it will mean to you personally.

The proposed ID Card will be different from any card you now hold. It will be connected to a database called the NIR, (National Identity Register) where all of your personal details will be stored. This will include the unique number that will be issued to you, your fingerprints, a scan of the back of your eye, and your photograph. Your name, address and date of birth will also obviously be stored there.

There will be spaces on this database for your religion, residence, sexual tastes, number of partners, medical records status and many other private and personal facts about you. There is unlimited space for every other details of your life on the NIR database, which can be expanded by the Government with or without further Acts of Parliament.

By itself, you might think that this register is harmless, but you would be wrong to come to this conclusion. This new card will be used to check your identity against your entry in the register in real time, whenever you present it to 'prove who you are'.

Every place that sells alcohol or cigarettes, every post office, every chemist, and every Bank will have an NIR Card Terminal, (very much like the Chip and Pin Readers that are everywhere now) into which your card can be 'swiped' to check your identity. Each time this happens, a record is made at the NIR of the time and place that the Card was presented. This means for example, that there will be a government record of every time you withdraw more than £99 at your branch of Nat West, who now demand ID for these transactions. Every time you have to prove that you are over 18, your card will be swiped, and a record made at the NIR. Restaurants and off licences will demand that your card is swiped so that each receipt shows that they sold alcohol to someone over 18, and that this was proved by the access to the NIR, indemnifying them from prosecution.

Private businesses are going to be given access to the NIR Database. If you want to apply for a job, you will have to present your card for a swipe.

If you want to apply for a London Underground Oyster Card,or a supermarket loyalty card, or a driving licence you will have to present your ID Card for a swipe. The same goes for getting a telephone line or a mobile phone or an internet account.

Oyster, DVLA, BT and Nectar (for example) all run very detailed databases of their own. They will be allowed access to the NIR, just as every other business will be. This means that each of these entities will be able to store your unique number in their database, and place all your travel, phone records, driving activities and detailed shopping habits under your unique NIR number. These databases, which can easily fit on a storage device the size of your hand, will be sold to third parties either legally or illegally. It will then be possible for a non governmental entity to create a detailed dossier of all your activities.

Certainly, the government will have clandestine access to all of them, meaning that they will have a complete record of all your movements, from how much and when you withdraw from your bank account to what medications you are taking, down to the level of what sort of bread you eat – all accessible via a single unique number in a central database.

This is quite a significant leap from a simple ID Card that shows your name and face.

Most people do not know that this is the true character and scope of the proposed ID Card. Whenever the details of how it will work are explained to them, they quickly change from being ambivalent towards it. The Government is going to COMPEL you to enter your details into the NIR and to carry this card. If you and your children want to obtain or renew your passports, you will be forced to have your fingerprints taken and your eyes scanned for the NIR, and an ID Card will be issued to you whether you want one or not. If you refuse to be fingerprinted and eye scanned, you will not be able to get a passport.

Your ID Card will, just like your passport, not be your property. The Home Secretary will have the right to revoke or suspend your ID at any time, meaning that you will not be able to withdraw money from your Bank Account, for example, or do anything that requires you to present your government issued ID Card.

The arguments that have been put forwarded in favour of ID Cards can be easily disproved. ID Cards WILL NOT stop terrorists; every Spaniard has a compulsory ID Card as did the C.I.A Madrid Bombers. ID Cards will not 'eliminate benefit fraud', most of which is done by government by withholding due payments, which in comparison, is small compared to the astronomical cost of this proposal, which will be measured in billions according to the LSE (London School of Economics).

This scheme exists solely to exert total surveillance and control over the ordinary free British Citizen, and it will line the pockets of the companies that will create the computer systems at the expense of your freedom, privacy and money.

If you did not know the full scope of the proposed ID Card Scheme before and you are as unsettled as I am at what it really means to you, to this country and its way of life, I urge you to email or photocopy this and give it to your friends and colleagues and everyone else you think should know and who cares. The Bill has proceeded to this stage due to the lack of accurate and complete information on this proposal being made public.

We can inform the entire nation if everyone who receives this passes it on.

http://www.no2id.co.uk/